• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bobandbill, how's it going?

You know what? I often think of Pokemon Colosseum as the first chronological Pokemon game. I know it sounds silly, but I like to think of that way since XD happened five years later (contrary to Johto being three years later than Kanto). Plus, it's a desert. Who knows what happens in a desert. They probably could try tested atomic bombs and no one would notice.

What do you think? Am I just being weird, or am I going anywhere?
    I don't suppose you could close the Worst Game thread? It's just doing nothing for anybody, and is full of bad posts.

----------
    Who else would like to sign a petition to close this thread? I mean, what have we accomplished with this thread, other than all these people saying why this game sucks and people attacking them for that opinion?
    ----------
    This sums it up perfectly as well.
    I have two questions for everyone's favourite bob (and bill), if you wouldn't mind:
    a) What is a Mary Sue? I see it mentioned a lot, but never stated what it is
    b) Can you post chapters fter the normal 30 days have passed with no posts in your fic?
    The problem is, The Pokemon Company has gotten themselves stuck inside a deep pit: if they remove Ash, the younger audience (people who are around my age) and the nonstaliga fanatics would whine because Ash has been on the show for so long, but if they keep Ash, everyone who is older will keep getting mad due to the fact that it is the same kid over and over again with the same "I almost won, but I lost" story. I also hate how the BW arc tried to "reboot" the series. Some things they did a better job on, such as the detail to eyes and backgrounds, and there is actually some pretty unique stuff that is actually new to the series, even if it is a type of episode the show has done every season "The Litwick Mansion" for example, but they made Ash and the rest of the characters much more childish and forgetful (in both ways: "Wat dat?" and "These characters aren't that interesting. Seriously Cilan, I was hoping you'd acually be cool!"), and therefore much more annoying. Thus, they have restricted most of their market to the 5-7 year old age group due to the childish show, and therefore less consumerism of the TCG and Video Games. And now, because the older audiences who do play the TCG and games now will not watch the show, and thus giving it worse ratings. They also maim the show in the worst ways possible (I.E: Not showing the TP VS. TR arc, which would actually get me interested in the show again)! Therefore, anything the game department releases promo-wise will probably always be better than the show because it isn't the same old, "Pikachu has been kidnapped!"

/Rant over
    My only complaint about the BW2 footage seen so far is that the promo was better than almost all of the show (Season 1 is about on par with the promo though, and I would put D/P on the on par list too if not for the fact of mediocre writing and in my opinion, horrible English voice acting [although some are better than a few 4kids people, and they also brought some of the 4kids voice actors back] ).
    I just reread the 2nd chapter to catch up in what I missed. It's as funny as ever. You did a really great job. Since you did a Coliseum fanfic, have you ever thought about making a sequel based on XD (just an idea, not really a request)?

A few minutes later:

Have you pre-ordered BW2 (that promo made me more excited than ever, but alas, I don't have enough extra money to pre-order the BW2 or Conquest)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…