• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha. I never really get far on any hacks. I tried a Crystal on GBA once, and stopped short before the first gym. I tried that other one with Mewthree (Chaos Black, I believe?) and didn't get far either.

Woah, that's just too hard. XD

Meticulous things like what?
    Ahaha. I lost mine on the 5th. I did try to play it a few weeks ago but stopped after the 2nd gym.

I think I managed to finish the 4th gen because of my friends. Since the time it came out was around 2007 (I think?) and at that time we just finished our main exam (sort of like O Level/A Level in the UK but much more elementary) we decided to each go with a different starter. That's when I fell in love with Empoleon :3
    Ahahah. You must love them a lot :p
    Not exactly in the beginning though. When all they know is Leech Life and Supersonic, which misses more often than it hits. But Crobats pwn. Mine in Pearl had Brave Bird.

Yup.

:p
    Aaah, I see.

Oooh, that dance. I had that on my orientation day some 2 years ago, lol.

Take a guess :p
    As in, where I am from or where I am now?
    I thought the rules are set? Like no using Pokemon Center / using it only for a limited time, no items like Potions and stuff, etc.
    Though I don't really mind the dead Pokemon rule actually, since I always try not to let my Pokemon faint :p

Oooh. You must be an expert at hula dance then

It should.
    ikr? :p

Nuzlocke is too much for me though. XD I looked at the rules, and say "... Ew. I want to play the game, not torture myself." Never tried running one so don't actually know how it feels.

Ahaha, I guess I'm just used to the quarter system. Should take some time to get used to when we switch to semester next year. Incidentally, where are you from again?

That is good. :3

Is it from me? I think it might be some problem with the browser and whatnot. Try clearing your cookies internet cookies. Not chocolate chip ones or logging in and out again.
    I just need to really stick to it though XD I sometimes skip doing it because I feel so sleepy and I go to sleep instead =="

Oh, that's early. Fall here starts in early September. :p Then again, we always end up later than everyone else as well It was. Winona didn't stand a chance, all her Pokemon (except Altaria) got one-shot with Slash (IIRC Blaziken's level was around ~59 at that time), and Altaria spent the only turns she gets to Dragon Dance. So yeah. Liza and Tate also got one-shot each, it just took an extra turn :p

... Now I'm thinking of running a single Pokemon on FRLG. XP

[spoil]It is delicious 8D

spoil]
    My friend introduced me to this oatmeal cranberry cookies from Wegman's. It's. Tasty. *tears of happiness*
    Ahahaha consistent indeed. Not that he ever listened to anyone :p

Oh, cool. Been wanting to do some exercise for some time, but just recently started jogging. XD I don't really want to work out, so I figured jogging would be the next best thing. I prefer badminton myself, but that sort of thing you can't do alone. Haha

Nothing much myself. Two more weeks till my summer class ends, so yay. Been playing Ruby, on emulator going for a single Pokemon run with Blaziken.
    ... Though I should really get to sleep, it's already 2. XD I'd probably sleep in again tomorrow >.> Just as well I have no class tomorrow.
    Oh. Lucario something was his name. I thought he was long gone, lol. Then again, not really everyone is on much anymore. The Captains do occasionally come, but apart from them others are not there anymore XD

Soooooo sup?
    Eh, it really depends I guess. I mean with Kubo going on an indefinite break (I heard he has pneumonia, I hope he gets better soon) and everyone else pretty much gone... *shrug*
    I wonder how many people are actually registered in this forum with a "PKMN Trainer *insert 3-lettered name here*" nickname

:p

The club is going to be pretty cold now. Until the 20th of August. So let me bug you instead
    OMG so i just watched part one, and IT WAS SO GOOD!!!! imean, scott runs wierd... couldnt he just run on two legs? but other than that, it was so deliscious :)

as for my fic, you do realise you arent dead right? haha, it was only ILP and Flashstep who died :p
    So it comes out today in Canada :p the one time I regret not living in the states. fml.
    so what do you think of my fic atm?
    ME TOO!!!! I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE RELEASE OF TEEN WOLF!!!!!!! hands down, one of my favourite TV shows :)
    yup. that is the plan. or pepper spray. though i wouldnt look too good for spraying an old lady in the eyes. do old ladies count as cougers? like. i feel like she was too old to be a couger.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…