• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's totally fine with me, I'm okay with that.

And thanks for running it by me first, even though it wasn't really necessary.
    You posted this VM as I was posting. Xd

Sorry for the delay, I was visiting some friends up north over the weekend and I couldn't find a place to connect to the internet. Sorry about that.
    Sorry, my fault. I had to send my computer to Geek Squad since it had a virus that kept shutting it off after 15 minutes on the internet. I just got it back, sorry for the delay.

As far as my plan to catch you, I didn't think a battle would fit the adoption center, but if your character is resistant to being caught by Jerry, then it would only make sense.
    ----------
    @Ysavvryl, I believe Psychic meant me when mentioning about the grammar nazi, just to clarify that part.
    ----------
    XD Well, both of you, really - the more the merrier. Perfectionism ftw~
    No, he never answered my question. I thought everyone was just supposed to meet up at the Indigo Plateau, because of what the GM said in his first post about "all trainers capable of helping out in the fight against the Shadow Pokemon" being asked to meet there.
    The final due date is June 1st, so make that a week after in case of really late entries and you'll be good.
    You can judge them if you want, but I'd rather have all the scorings and any reviews given in one PM when you've got them all done. I didn't have an exact point spread, but I'm thinking 20 for Entertainment/Stlye, and 10 each for Correlation, Probability, and Grammar. And of course keeping in mind that Probability is all or nothing score. sound good?
    That's fine. Most of my chapters are around the 5K mark too, although my usual mark is ten pages. And thanks for helping to judge! I haven't read any of the entries yet, figuring I'd read them all in June. Do you want me to forward them to you as I get them, or on the deadline?
    You're welcome to take Indiana if you like! It won't bother me at all; I probably came up with the idea in a couple of hours and spent a few more writing the POS entry on it (I don't know if you've read the Vulpix one there, but that's the source of the adoption idea). I've got lots of other ideas to work on and I don't remember much about it myself.

I hope you have fun with him if you decide to try it out!
    They work like a power absorbing device, to put it as simply as I can.
    The collar saps the powers of the Pokemon in order to charge itself and keep itself perpetually going.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…