• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Poochyena: Hey, what's the matter?

Girafarig: Pwease stop trying to eat her hair???

Flare: ...Argh, this is getting to my head. Go away. *goes inside and locks the door*

Me: Well, we aren't in your time, now are we?! *sighs in pain*

I just handed you money!!! *growls*
    *goes over to the Poochyena* Hi there, would you like to meet my son?
    Poochyena: Oh sure, lady! :)
    Me: He's right over there. *points to you*

Girafarig: ...It can't be that simple, can it?!

Flare: Why don't you go play with the others? I'm sure they're much better company than me.

Rob: Hey! You do NOT hit girls!!! *helps me up* Are you okay?
    Me: I think so...

Um... *magically finds some money* Here! *gives the man the money*
    *spots a little Poochyena* Hey, why don't you go introduce yourself?

Hypno: That worked... kinda...

Flare: I can take care of myself. I'm a grown woman, after all. *arrives on the porch to the house*

Me: You don't hit girls! *slaps you back* And how was I supposed to know that?!

Uh, sir... You do realize that only women carry purses, right?
    I'm sure we can find you at least one friend. Come on. *carries you to the park*

Hypno: Maybe a more direct approach? *puts an barrier around the hair-eating thoughts so they can't reach your mind*

Flare: My parents lived long enough, thank you. And I'm going home because I'm tired, and all this arguing is giving me a headache.

Rob: Argh, stupid TVs!
    Me: *so much facepalm it's not even funny* I'm kinda scared to see what other people from the future are like. -_-'

Oh, uh... *picks up a random purse and hand the man some money* Here.
    They can hear you though, can't they?

Hypno: Hmm... Plan B! *puts bad thoughts into your head whenever you think about eating my hair*

Flare: *steadies breathing* If you want to help me, threats and bribery isn't going to help. *walks away*
    Me: Where are you going?!
    Flare: Home. *continues walking*

Rob: Ooh, that's right... *points the remote at the microwave* This stupid TV won't turn on!
    Me: *sigh*

I would like a chicken sandwich, some fries, and a soda, thank you.
    I don't understand, I would think that'd be a good thing...

Hypno: Now to go into his mind and remove the urge to eat hair. *disappears into your mind*

Flare: You're crazy! You're all freaking crazy!This isn't going to help me, it's only gonna make me more bitter!!! *is getting angry*
    Everyone else: Uh... I don't think this was a good idea...

Rob: Good thing I have a back-up remote!
    Me: *looks at him in disbelief*
    Rob: ...What? I knew something like this would happen, so I had a plan B!

We can eat whatever we want to, little one. *goes inside and orders some food*
    Now, why would they do that?

Hypno: Oh sure, a lot of people can. I was just testing my weakest spell. *uses Hypnosis on you so you fall asleep*

Everybody else: Y-yeah, of course we want it!
    Flare: *destroys the gun* You are pathetic to try to guilt me into this.

Me: *facepalm* Smart move... *is being sarcastic*

*runs over to the Machamp* Maybe I can help... *changes to Ninetales and revives the Machamp*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…