• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PrismaticPrincessAnna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now I want to check. Eh, tomorrow.

One of my sisters is easy to scare, the other one I think sees me coming.
    Well if you're still gonna do it be more careful and stuff.
    Well, I don't mean just people getting punched in the face or something like that. I can take that. But apparantly it has a rape scene that's really brutal.

XD She might just be!

XD Cute.
    I think the music might be a different version of the GTS music? It's been a while so I don't know.

I don't remember. I think I was hiding for a long time trying to scare someone in my house, but they saw a bit of me and I was all fuuu, all that time wasted.
    Oh, okay. Do you use like their computer or something in there?
    Cool. How far are you?

I think something like that has happened to me before. So now what, no more Wi-Fi or you just have to be more careful?
    Irony is a cruel *****.
    The worst kinds of cuts to me are caused by the following:
    Glass.
    Printing paper.
    Rose bushes.
    Razor grass.
    Yeah, shiny Staryu on my Black version.

Ahaha, facepalm. You must have been like, shlt, noooo!
    It stopped bleeding after a half-hour, I think.

Almost being in the hospital definitely beats actually having to go.
    I still hate glass.
    Yup, though I do have one on Black, but nicknamed.

That's too bad. And I'll tell them again if I ever get the chance
    That really sucks.

That does remind me that I nearly sliced the bottom of my foot open on a piece of glass two days ago. I couldn't walk properly for awhile.

****ing glass. Y U SO SHARP!!!
    It's a good idea not to do it in the future then.

Yeah, not being able to connect to the internet is a pain.

No, and I probably won't. I like David Fincher as a director, but the movie is supposed to be pretty violent and brutal.

Oh, I'll check it out then. Haven't been on deviantart all day...

Neat!

...Weird.
    Hi, how are you. It's been AGES.
    I love your signature of the girl who lept through time with Celebi in it. *faints of cuteness*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…