• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, go ahead. It's happened to me before by like a few seconds so I know how ya feel :)
    Zapphire, perhaps you need to upload your pic with something else. I always use *******.com. Perhaps if you upload it while using that, it might work.
    I've added a Reserves List - If it makes it easier, just place a reserve for the class you want, and I'll add you. You can have up to two characters.
    It is XD I've spent AGES trying to get that right, and incorporate each class into it. As for getting items/restrictions and yadda yadda right, it's taken a VERY long time. It's been a while.
    Your character is VERY customizable. There are so many options. Height, weight, skin colour, hair, eeyes, whole face and body, stats, loads basically. Also, posting my RP in about 5-10 minutes.
    It's very big and complex, and no game will EVER be the same as the last, even if you raise the exact same stats every time. I love it, but there are those who won't. Did you ever play Oblivion? Because that, despite being good, is a million times worse than Skyrim.
    It would be very cool but I doubt it will happen. Err... Tbh I've been busy with Minecraft PC, Skyrim, Halo 3/Reach, Fifa 12 and Pokemon....
    I'm unsure. I'd love to visit Kanto or Johto, but then again, Unova is going to be a significantly large and awesome region when B/W2 come out so yeah,Unova seems an excellent choice. it also means I can still get Eevee, Lucario and Arcanine alongside a Galvantula, Bisharp and Braviary.
    Yep. It's going to be interesting, especially as we've been told there is more than one way to each place. I mean, bulking out the region is more realistic and fun anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…