• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see you now have some EV trained shinies do I have anything else you are looking for I am interested in your shiny EV trained adamant dragonite and shiny jolly EV trained salamence
    i see you have a shiny nidoking what level and nature is it and what ability if its good i can offer you shiny bayllef from coloseum timid BT lv30, shiny timid lv73 mewtwo, shiny calm UT giratina, i can offer any of these if its rash, mild, calm, bold, impish, careful, adamant, naughty, lonely, brave, quiet, sassy, relaxed, or modest
    hey wats up wana battle? if u wana battle i will give u any pokemon that i have that u want even if u lose if u are interested let me know
    Hooray, I'm back. Sorry, I've been playing gen 1 & 2 nonstop, so i really had no time to check on the forums. But yeah, I'm back. Hopefully i can get a DW Torchic now. =P

So, how are you doing?
    Hi, I am interested in your shiny groundon and palkia, I have lots of shinies including a adamant scyther (I see you are looking for a scizor) CMT for details and post reply there, you can also make an RNG request. Will do. A 3 for 2 trade if they are both UT and English. (4th gen right)
    Hello there, I would be able to RNG you a shiny charmander (a totally legit method) If you could trade me one for breeding first. I am looking for other shinies and events.
    Japanese Mew, Celebi & Jirachi Giveaway! UT and legit.

Click Jirachi to enter!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…