• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Emperor Empoleon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, yeah. I'm surprised it took out that Braviary even after Iron Fist and super effective damage. That thing had close to 40% left.
    Just thought it'd be a fun novelty poke. However I think it's a joke that its attack is base 35 yet it has Iron Fist as its hidden ability, not to mention the plethora of physical attacks it has in its movepool.

Sometimes I don't know what Game Freak is smoking, it's a shame considering it's one of my favorite gen II Pokémon. I highly doubt it will get a mega though.
    A gift from me, my friend:

^^ Thanks for the smooth Trade and the event pokemon. Enjoy the Cyndaquil. I can do more breeding requests too when the time comes when you need one.
    i dont exactly have a singing pikachu nor do i have a lightball, is there anything else i can offer
    Sorry for the late reply but yeah that would be amazing and great if you could!

Well here's how i would have things:

Team - Buizel, Excadrill, Charizard, Sceptile, Wingull and Haunter.
    Trainer - Red (is it possible to have a Pokemon next to the trainer aswell? I'd have Buizel if you didn't mind.)
    Colour - Dark Blue

Hopefully that's everything, if not let me know:)
    Yeah.

I guess so. I haven't really been keeping up with the updates and all do I don't really know much about it.
    Haha I could neer leave Pokemon no matter what.

I'm not really looking forward to b/w2 actually. Well so far not really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…