• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would love that honestly and that's what I am saying. Look at someone like Harley. He was a gay guy and they could do things with him that they couldn't do with straight male characters and that would be the same for female characters too.
    That's what I am trying to say though. I want him to have a female rival that isn't like Gary, Paul or Trip. Like you said, they could do different things with females that they can't do with males and you brought up a few good examples in your post.
    I want to settle this with you on VM and I hope we can settle this and be friends. When I said I wanted a competent female rival, I said that because all of Ash's other female rivals weren't competent and I would like to see something different. I'm not the only one. Males and females are very different in how they act. I wasn't trying to start an argument or say I was right and everyone else was wrong or that I don't like Pokémon and how it's being written. I said what I wanted to happen. You may not understand why I want it to happen and you may not want it to happen yourself but I want it to happen and there is nothing wrong with that.

After I stated that, you said my argument was baseless even though it wasn't an argument. It was something I wanted to happen. When someone came along and agreed with you, you said, "finally a smart person." You said I didn't know how to debate even though I wasn't trying to debate. All those things offended me. A lot of people want a competent female rival and there is nothing wrong with that. Why you singled me out, I don't know but I really felt offended by some of your comments when I stated I wanted a female rival.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5442GVCNcOU&feature=plcp
    Believe it or not i heard this song when i was 7 and i've heard it twice in my lifetime never knowing the name of it. The song didn't have any lyrics so there was no way i could find it since all i did was hum it to maybe have someone who knew about it tell me anything in regards to this song, but nothing. People would look at me like i was crazy lol. I said a song that played the flute and had a very soft and exquisite melody existed that i wanted to find, but nobody could ever help me. I thought i would die without ever finding this or hearing it again. So i was looking up more songs from this youtube channel i came across too about a week ago and i checked a couple of songs that i liked. I even sent you a link to a song he had that i thought was nice. Well lord behold he had the song i was looking for and now i can say i will die happy lol. It's really cool so i wanted to share it with you.
    Aww, why suspense, why? xD I have to wait until fall as well. I live in the USA!
    Ooh, that song is pretty~
    Yeah, and that's true, they probably won't let us be bad guys or customize our characters..
    They did? But I mean like, you can let your Pokemon roam, and they could come back, you can feed them when they tell you they're hungry, etc.
    You can breed for hidden moves? I didn't know that..
    Yeah, if the animations on BW 2 are that good, I think they can handle the 3ds.
    That's a cool dream. I want to have a Pokemon game where you can be the villain and a game where Pokemon go with you if they want to, like in the anime.
    But there was only like 3-5 minutes you shaved off, if even that. It could've been even less. We were pretty much at the end.
    It's cool though man. Even though it's less satisfying than a full battle, a forfeit is a legitimate admission of defeat.
    At least you didn't RQ or something. Don't worry about it.
    No problem. :)
    Yeah, if GameFreak ever does Pokemon for the 3ds, I'd be happy. All that B/W2 will get in the 3ds is catching legends with the AR thingamajig.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…