• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• also the Dnite could be possible if it happened to roost on the same turn (for both) since it loses it's flying type and recovers it's multiscale thus reducing the ice beam power to a measly 1x multiplier in the end, with stone edge down to half damage :3
    scarfed chandelure to switch into fire attacks and just wreck ****, boufallant (maybe scarfed or banded, should check his speed) for grass types, electivire (motor drive)with a life orb o maybe cell battery to get ultra power from electric type attacks (need to check if it works), jellicent or vaporeon(I'd rather make a hydration vaporeon though for a rain team or smthing, but jellicent could get screwed over by shadow bvalls going at chandelure) as switch ins to chandelures checks, espeon or xatu to bounce status off and maybe ferrothorn or skarmory to make sweeping easier with entry ahzards :3, It's basically a setup sweeper team, but the opponent sets up for me, or gives me the time to do it in espeons case
    I'm thinking of making myself a NU team since my team is so full of them xD, and make me a full on stereotypical OU set. but my supreme objective is making a prediction team
    If the stat's he said were correct.. It was just flawless and fully EV'd into HP, latias can actually have more defense thatn that xD it seemd to be flawless and sp atk+ hp ev'd but speed boost is just plain retarded, since latias gets friggin levitate xD
    She specialsez in Sp. Atk, an her stats are the following: 364 HP, 148 Atk, 279 Def, 350 Sp. Atk, 359 Sp. Def and 319 Spd and she has an idk nature as I can not see it in the summary section
    Sec mate, lemme see the stats at the next possibility to attack, as they sure don't exceed the roof, and yeah, I haven't been playing pokemon that I totally forgot about Ms Buck xD
    Idd mate xD well, never mind, you won fair and square, so no problem ;) now change ur team as I'm already waiting for you in the room ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…