• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tired and going to bed... what country do you live in? Or, at least, what time zone? It was like three in the afternoon here.
    Haha me too! The Mirror B theme is so great, it's so upbeat~
    I am good, too! I'm glad you're good ~
    How's everything?
    Radiant Historia is a turn based RPG where you sort of travel through a few separate timelines in order to stop someone who's messing with time. It's an amazing game. If you're an RPG person, I'd give it a try.
    Yeah, the structure and gameplay are almost exactly like the first Legend of Zelda game. Except it's what a retro-y pixelated RPG would look like if it were in 3D. It's also tough, as expected from the creators of the Souls series. It's cheap too, it launched at $40 instead of $60 and that was back in 2010 so it's probably half of that now. Here's the trailer.

They also made trailer parodies of the Dos Equis commercial and the Old Spice commercial.
    Hmm... some of my other favourite games are Radiant Historia, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and pretty much any Fire Emblem game.
    A person named MirrorB. Her name's Molly, and I used to have a friend named Molly around my age that loved Pokemon as well.
    I asked her if she happened to live in Virginia, but I haven't gotten a reply yet
    Dark Souls challenge? What's that?
    I'm good, pretty tired though. We were out all day.
    I think I might've found an old friend here
    I feel kinda bad since Okami's on my pile of games that I still haven't played more than 3 hours of. Same with REmake. I'm gonna try to beat Okami this summer.
    The three systems I meant were the current gen consoles, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.
    ENB really does make it look easy. He's really humble about it too, which I respect.
    Um, I play loads of games, mostly on consoles since my PC isn't that good. I've got all three systems at the moment. My favourites games are Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 3, and now Dark Souls. I also enjoy loads of Halo, almost anything by Platinum Games, and long walks on the beach. I've got a full list of my games here.
    What game I enjoy that's most akin to Dark Souls is Mega Man 9. It's also a game that's hard by design and takes much practice to master.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…