• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh. After reading my sent PM to you, it seems I didn't make it clear. All I was searching for was an adoption card from a request that I made in YOUR Angel/Devil adoption shop. I wasn't just searching for some random specific (oxymoron; lol) sprite that you made for some random person. None the less, it seems you don't know where all your image requests seemed to have gone, or really care, so sorry. My site's host keeps having freak-out sessions, anyway. Not very reliable.

Thanks again.
    I thought Platonic meant like, kissing and everything. Not like sex-only, or a "catholic relationship"

That's good will in my opinion, maybe a flametard... *prays*

Wow, you are right. It looks so emo. I love it! Thanks!
    ----------
    Oh, heh, we were never married or anything, so technically the statistic won't apply. Mostly we just hang out and talk about the meaning of life or the nature of psychic powers. It's a fairly platonic relationship, to be perfectly honest
    ----------
    But it's a ship. Aren't ships coupley-lovely and stuff? I thought ships were implatonic....

----------
    Hollywood couples, on the other hand, tend to be all about the sex and the scandals, but we don't get much of that (it's especially difficult to keep any sort of scandelous secret from the other when mind-reading abilities are avilable). =)
    ----------
    That's very true. Gotta love the mind reading, like Twenty-four seven Santa Clause (He knows when you are sleeping...)

Hey, do you use the Pyschic skin? I love the Ralts status.
    Can't we all get along. Please. *hides behind gunfire*

So how are you, and Mewtwo. You two are still together right? Be the hollywood couple of Serebii!!!!!!!
    Aha lol if you were gonna write that much you could have used a PM.

lol.

Edit:

----------
    Fatal was reprimanded just as you were
    ----------
    It still seems funny to take it public like that when as you say, You don't know if I talk to others, which unfortunately I doubt, because you seem so happy to always make speaking with me public in threads that I might never even glance back at.

Especially in threads you derail and make go off topic yourself, or don't reprimand others for making it off topic :D

Or is it, people can doubt Sandra- but doubting you is a sin? :/

----------
    Otherwise, please don't be surprised if you get told off for acting otherwise, or receove reactions from writers you're unhappy with
    ----------
    Wut I can't be human and react poorly myself to stealthed trolling? Ah well, whatever will be will be.
    ----------
    Yami Ryu. You are not free of any blame, either. You have been told multiple times that the tact with which you review is hardly an effective one. You show visible rage at writers just because they don't know as much about writing as you do, and your posts tend to look more like attacks than reviews meant to encourage and help developing writers.
    ----------
    Once upon a time you reviewed like that too.... And how do I show 'visable rage', is it any better than stealth flaming and baiting I've seen other people get away with? :)

It's because I don't hide my facts behind sugar- never have never will really. And I really fail to grasp how, I should make a list of all the warning signs that I see when I said possible warning signs of sueness and highlighted one aspect that started it off, not even past what the first paragraph?

Then also there's the fact... he trolled me in the way you say I troll others.

Ah well live and learn.
    How are you and your hubbie Mewtwo doing? Still together, I hope...I want to use you as an example that you are one of the 55% of couples that didn't get divorced for some stupid reason you won't remember in three years.
    xD I dread to count them. The majority are Beanie Babies. :x *is so a TY girl*

xD Ah, the wonders of 'like'. At least there's one good thing - you can bribe your little brother to say 'like totally' after every sentence for a day. That, and 'ladies'. <3! It's too cute. He's only six, and looks like a three year old.
    Hey Psychic. I PMed you, like, a week or so ago and asked about the Fan Fiction CLub. You haven't posted there in a LONG time and it's been inactive. I wanted to know if I could restart it. Muh, please reply c:
    Okay...v.v; It seems like I'm the only one that registered there....

Anyway's Psyclone Shipping...is YouxMewtwo...

Normally I'm not into realationships with pokemon. But Mewtwo was created in a lab and is human enough....so I'll support it. *Gets tatoo of Psyclone shipping on back*

The sig..it was nothing. It needed an update ...I was advertising my own runaway
    project. I was at your sig when I decided to update it, but with what. So I went to your sig and looked. i click...and read...liked it. Advertised...It's okay..Psychic+
    Yeah I bet, an RPG like that would take alot of maintaing, I'm hardly getting through with maintaining Angel's Requiem >_>

Hell don't be sorry, it's your RPG if I was a little noob boy and called you stupid over that, well it's kinda self explanitory ^_^;;;;

It's Ok, people in this world are busy. But I would like your opinion on Angel's Requiem because thought it would be sorta cool to have the three mod smilies around the Sppf seal of approval. Like: "Nerd boy dream complete lol".
    Excuse me sorry to sound like a pain but do you know when you'll redo RITE?

Or will you redo it at all? It looked very interesting.
    xD I have so many that my mother used to ban me from shoving them all in my bed. They took up a good quarter of the room. :x

I know! Plushies is like this collector term. D:

...And god, do I sound like a teenager. xD I don't even know when I started putting 'like' everywhere. *shot*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…