• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I say "writing a Zelda fic", so far all I have a are bits of chapters, nothing concrete yet. It's set post Ocarina of Time. Link was sent back in time and left Hyrule, and in his absence, time carried on as normal (so the future Link was sent back as a child, and lived alongside his past self who was sealed for seven years). Some of the original ideas I had have been quashed by Skyward Sword, so I'm having to rethink a few of those aspects.
    I reviewed up to Chapter 4 of your fic to mirror yours to mine. I just posted chapter 5, so I'll go review your chapter 5. Is that okay?
    The review is finished. Apologies for the major difference in review style, but I couldn't help but analyze Ethan's motives, and most of the other reviewers got to the grammatical errors before I could. I hope that my review has helped in some way.
    Thanks, man. I've read the latest chapter of Requiem (loved it, by the way). I haven't gotten to review it yet, but I can assure you that a detailed review will arrive before the end of this week. And I'll say this: it's not just starting to look good. It is good.
    Sorry about being so late with getting that review. I had to visit my cousin's graduation this week, but I will try to get that done very soon. I don't want you think I forgot.
    Lulz how we about we split the genes so that we're both good at description AND characterization? Now there's an idea.
    Sorry about not having the review up yet. I've been busy with football, I'll defiantly have it up some time in this week or today please don't worry ^^
    Just letting you know that I've read and reviewed your latest chapter. I'm hoping that it's as helpful and insightful as you need it to be.

I apologize for not getting back to you earlier, but I was absolutely swamped with my work schedule. Oh, and I would love to be added to the PM list. Requiem is starting to look really good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…