• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well apart from it being super cold cos it's now winter (it's actually neer been this cold before) and extremely hot when its summer, overall its pretty good. I've been to most cities down the east coast, and next I think we could be heading north to Cairns for our next Xmas holidays. There are heaps of good places to go, I really want to go to Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild, Whitewater World, Dream World and Australia Zoo. I've already been to Sea World but I didn't go on any rides...so sad for me :(
    I like the beaches here except because I wanna learn how to surf, I'd have to travel to Sydney. There's actually a billion more things that I wanna do in Australia, but it's gonna take me forever...

What's it like in America?
    Awesome! Woah! That's a fairly big time difference. Okay this is just a guess but, are you somewhere on the east side of America N or S?
    Hahaha! ^.^
    So what time is it where you are? It's 11:33pm where I am. I won't be going to sleep until 5 hours later, I'm a night owl :D
    I tried chopped ham pieces in a honey flavoured porridge once, it was alright. I've also tried barbecue sauce on a lemon and black pepper flavoured tuna sandwich. I've tried a lot of others to (too many to list). Ooh have you ever tried cola and creaming soda and lemonade softdrink all mixed together?
    Hahahaha! That's a relief! :D
    I usually have the strangest taste in a lot of things. They're all so mysterious and tempting to try out.
    I like to do this with food a lot.
    Hahaha! When I am lonely sometimes, I like to imagine myself surrounded with my favourite characters from, books, animes, etc and talk with them... My mum thinks I am going crazy and calls me abnormal so...I never really tell this to anyone. I like to talk to them about my problems and stuff, and even though they don;t talk or really exist, they usually help me through bad times...
    Is this a bit strange of me?
    Haha I love getting lost in books, I like to imagine myself as the main character, because it makes it twice as fun :D
    We do have a lot in common... o.o

What do you like to read? I read novels like action, adventure, fantasy, romance, comedy etc. I also read encyclopaedias when I am utterly bored...I read a full dictionary once too, but I can hardly remember that much...
    Wow seems like we have a few things in common. :)

What do you like to think about? I like to think about my life and sometimes how I could improve it a little...
    Haha I thought you would!

I mean like hobbies/interests. I like reading, music, art and sleeping and a fair few other things like in my About Me page
    Can I ask you something? If you don't want to answer that's okay, I'll understand. Are you male or female? Just so I don't mistake your gender that's all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…