• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You've got some pretty good choices. I'd just look over the moves of those Pokémon and probably wait until we get the full dex. Who knew not getting the games first would be a good thing? Now we can think of our teams longer.

By the way, maybe one of the wires for your Wii became unplugged or something? Also, maybe the light switch in the room your Wii is in needs to be turned on and maybe you're forgetting to do that. That happened with my Gamecube and was the only reason it didn't work. My brother's room had to have the light switch on......
    Hopefully your parents let you do it. Even if Nintendo doesn't give you an SD card for free, you could still just buy one. A 2 GB one is only $12.
    Gah, this just sucks. You definitely should send it to Nintendo. If only the Wii shipped with an SD card, like the 3DS. That way, you could have just put the SD card in the Wii U.
    Aren't you going to send your Wii to Nintendo? I seriously hope you have everything saved onto an SD card though.
    Dang, your Wii still isn't working? I would love to play it with you as well. There is always AC 3DS though.
    Yeah, so hopefully we get official names for Paper Mario 3DS & Animal Crossing 3DS, as well as release dates for those 2 games and Luigi's Mansion 2 & New Super Mario Bros. 2.
    That figure was from the Wii U trailer, right? Possibly. Even though E3 is mainly Wii U focused, at least Nintendo has a presentation on Wednesday for an hour that is 3DS focused.
    He just started the Outer space world (Chapter 4, I believe), so he's about half way done.

Thanks! Happy Memorial Day to you too!
    Yeah, that's true, though it probably is safe to say at least Link will be in his SS clothes.

Or in the next few years.
    What about Ghirahim? I don't think you put him. I'm guessing Zelda would have already had enough reps.

Do you think SSB4 might have one Generation VI Pokémon? By the time SSB4 comes out, Generation VI will probably start. I just hope they still have Zoroark or something, unlike how Brawl didn't have a Generation III Pokémon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…