• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Image 1: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/55/13384809870014.jpg

Pocket Monster Best Wishes! Season 2
    Television Anime Season 2 Start!!

Mijumaru (Oshawatt) and Pochama (Piplup) fall in love with Meloetta by first sight!
    Satoshi (Ash) and his friends come to the new town, Sazanami Town. There starts the new exciting encounter with the rare Pokemon and old familiar. In the stage of the East Isshu (Unova), Satoshi and his friends are rush into the next stage of their journey.

* How is it in East Isshu?
    The eastern area of Isshu region. The bright sunlight springkles, which is a calm/peaceful place.
    < The Pokemon appears in Hoenn and/or Kanto are also inhabited.

[Meloetta]
    Appears suddenly in front of Satoshi and his friends. Seems like a very rare Pokemon...

[Hikari (Dawn)]
    The girl that travels with Satoshi during the journey in Shinnoh region. Trying to aim for the top Pokemon Coordinator.

[Mijumaru (Oshawatt)]
    Satoshi's Pokemon. A stumphead that immediately fall in love when/whenever meet a female Pokemon!?

[Pochama (Piplup)]
    Hikari's Partner. Seems to be flustered/hasty back when travel with Satoshi...?

The encounter of Meloetta with Mijumari will be air on June 21. The reunion with Hikari will be air on June 28! (Air time will be vary by region.)
    *Reply to your visitor message*
    Sorry for the late reply. I am fine, but just like I said before, don't come to the forum so often.
    But back on topic. Translated the two magazine scan for you, I'll post it in the next two visitor message, I think you can figure out which is which. But just to ask, do you like to watch the Pokemon Anime?
    3654 0950 4048
    Before we battle, I'm gonna go battle cynthia for the last time until like 3 months later, I'll be in the room after that ok? Like 5 minutes maybe?
    Thanks. Sorry it took so long, I was posting a really long post in the Iris club where I was fanboying over Dawn and Iris interacting with each other lol.
    I'll brb with my white friendcode, I'm on my dsi since my brother is using the computer.
    Cool! I also like Alphaville and The Beatles, especially The Beatles.
    Pokemon songs are great of course! :)
    Some of my favourite bands are Queen, Toto, The Beatles and Abba. And Queen is my number 1. Do you know Queen, Toto or Abba?
    I hope so too. I hope Bulbasaur returns and defeats a legendary Pokemon. I also hope Squirtle does that and Charizard for the second time. Pikachu has won one legendary and tied with one so I think Pikachu doesn't need to beat a legendary in the future.

Wow! 13 weeks! Unfair! XD
    Still, I'm happy for 10 weeks, although 13 weeks would be better...
    There are definitely many great songs. Which bands do you like? If you have many, say just a few of them.
    Ah. Good luck to your test.
    Yeah I saw it. Great signature. It's from Pace- The Final Frontier episode. Bulbasaur looks awesome in that picture. Bulbasaur rocks!
    I'm pretty good, my summer vacation started on saturday and it lasts 10 weeks! XD
    I'm listening music right now. I really like to listen music. Do you listen music?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…