• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PrismaticPrincessAnna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's such a tearjeaking movie though. I totally cried. Not sure if I can watch it again.

Oh, I see. No wonder I didn't recognise the username.

Aww, okay.

Yaay, that's awesome.
    Hi, I was wondering if you are still interested in a Shiny Turtwig. and if you are willing to part with any of these?

UT TRU Arceus (Hardy)
    UT Newmoon Island Darkrai (Relaxed)
    FAL2010 Mew (Careful)
    WIN2011 Celebi (Jolly)
    TRU Shaymin (Mild)
    GAMESTP Jirachi (Hasty)

Thanks.
    Hello!
    I'm sorry to bother you but I saw an old post from you that said this ;
    " I can make your Eevee evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon if anyone's interested. I have Diamond and SS" in the leafeon graceon trade forum, and I'm in need of a female leafeon and glaceon for my Heartgold ,are you still helping ,because I would appreciate if you could help me evolve two eevee's thank you.
    Sorry, I was actually offline yesterday due to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. I'm afraid I won't be online tomorrow either, as I have to attend a special event.

Oh good, they have been freed.

Wtf. That is sick.
    Aw, that sucks when a friend goes on and messages you or something, but then sees you just logged off. ;n;
    Cool.

XD I imagine so.

I think I made the same mistake when I was like, ten and didn't really know how Japanese names were pronounced.

Well, you still have to give credit in some way.

XD It's pretty weird.

I think about that sometimes. The fact that they're probably eating delicious, delicious Pokemon.
    Oh hi! :D Yeah i've only been playing pokemon for nearly 6 years and yet I found so many shinies so far x3 Those MM pokemon are from mostly 5th gen, and the chamander is from 4th gen. My 3rd gen shinies are from my many playthroughs except Razor who was a shiny hunt target I searched for 2 days in LG for, and found it in FR after only less than 30 minutes after turning on xD None of my shinies are really found on the same file. I pretty much trade over everything after completing the game, and the reset the file, and do it all over again x3 I've even trained the magikarp from the magikarp salesman xD That was hard as heck lol! But anyway, I pretty much find alot of my shinies at random while grinding. It's the best way I know.
    Welp, you're in charge of looking over the trade shop while I'm gone. Any requests to me have to be left alone, though. I'll get to them when I get back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…