• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yea. My little brother through my DS Lite into the bath and it somehow worked fine.
    im in algebra 2. if i pass my placement test than i can go to pre-calc instead if triganometry.
    yeah hes a great teacher. some friends of mine who already graduated last year still come by to see him ever now and then. i like math, its really easy to understand.
    lol! and i had trained my 0ivs pokemon for battle ready~ troll lol!

hmm first of all take note of its bad ivs and make sure you boost the evs for it f you think it is needed. or you can let it learn moves to balance that weak ivs. you know 3rd gen pokemon has their charm in trolling. haha! can't wait to use them in battle~
    even so i do not care about ivs~ movesets are important~ bad ivs have their own specialties in battle. but it is not easy to find out how lol.

do you know roaming pokemon in 3rd gen has close to perfect 0ivs set?
    in my core classes english,in my electives art in general. although my art teacher( the best teacher i ever had) may mot have his job next year due to budget cuts. he wont even get to see the wall im painting when im finishedT-T (he let me and my friend Gamma paint two walls because we are his most talented artist)
    im trading with a friend. US history honors is harder for me than all my other subjects. i cant seem to remember the dates very well but i can remember patterns easily and i can write more fluently than most people in my school. last semester i aced the written portion but crashlanded on the multable choice. i have a 100% in his class so im sure i can keep my A if i study a bit. *cough cough*i dont mean to brag but i rank #1 out of all the juniors in my school;P
    im working on getting outrage in black now and im trying to make a team on ss. then ill have to study for my US history exam. just one more day of school:D
    i cant choose betwen sinnoh and Hoen(i think thats how its spelled)some people refuse to watch the newer seasons because theyre so close-minded. i mean its still pokemon and some of new characters/pokemon are pretty cool.
    EXACTLY:), but i still cant believe that he is still 10 years old in the anime
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…