• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi bobadbill :)
    I'm not really interested in doing this, but I have noticed some people who have different usernames since I last saw them. Has username changing been implemented? :)
    I took the liberty of taking this to remember this incidental conversation.
    So we're totally cool and tried to close a topic at the same time and it just stayed open lol...
    Doing fine. I am planning on starting a fanfic, preparing to get a clan running, and have plans on opening a trade shop.
    Hello, bobandbill. Lately, I've been working on this Negaishipping fanfic, and I would be honored if you could read and/or review it. Is it all right if I show it to you?
    Same, though burgundy is much more fierce.

Umm, and as for modding it's going fairly well. It was exciting at first, but that quickly died out, and that's saying something considering I only got modded a few days ago. Oh sppf...
    If it means anything, Pokemon Ranger made direct reference to Sinnoh as a faraway region.
    Hi! I recently got back into playing Gale of Darkness, and it made me want to read your retelling fic. I remember reading like a chapter or two years ago and then not having the time to read, but I plan to get through it this time!

My main point to this VM though is that I noticed it's completed, just not in the completed section. For the Fan Fiction Catalog, would you mind at all if I moved Retelling's entry to the completed part of the catalog? Just wondering. c:
    jenrogasigko might be an adbot.

He logged off right after he joined and his sig is advertising something even though that isn't against the rules it seems suspicious.
    I like to have the imagination and also have things make sense to me. I know it's two separate companies, but I like to think of the games as different parts of a whole.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…