• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I've been meaning to look it up to watch it, so if I remember to, I'll look it up when I get home from church. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Still don't remember him XD. But I so remember the cat. The cat's really one of the few parts of the movie I remember.

Now that I think about it, I may have seen a clip or two of it in an animation class when talking about 3-D graphics. I heard most of the animation budget was put on making the humans look realistic and the hair to move realistically. That might've been another Final Fantasy movie, though...

OH MY GOSH, I RECOGNIZE THAT SONG! *cries* I hadn't heard it since I was in middle school. I was wondering what it was called...
    Ah, that's right. I've had a friend recommend it to me, but I never got around to watching it. I imagine it's similar to Team Fortress 2. I don't remember who Parker is (been years since I watched the first movie).

Lol, Cartoon Network showed it XD. (Well, probably on [adult swim].) Which Final Fantasy is that? Not that it matters, I haven't really played any of them. I tried to play one for the GameBoy Advance, but I couldn't get into it. Too much dialogue DX.
    *revives*

I have never played (watched?) Red vs. Blue, so I'm not familiar with them unfortunately (I'm familiar with Ripley, don't worry), but I'll take your word for it.

Heck yes, Princess Mononoke's awesome. I saw it as a kid when my parents rented the movie because someone from church mentioned it. I thought it was neat (and Gillian Anderson's in it, and I loved X-Files when I was little, still do). Mom says, though, she swears she had dreams about the monsters as a kid, though. I have to ask her about it again, but that's what I remember.
    xD A person or two mentioned it, yeah.

That's a neat inspiration. I would've probably looked toward Miyazaki films for strong female characters XD. Mostly Spirited Away, I honestly think that shows one of the better ways to create a strong character.
    I prefer this one over the other. The other banner is, like, over a year old now. I was also tired of being told I killed Mew or that she looked like... a certain male organ.

XD No, no, I agree with you. Samus is an awesome character. I'm happy some guy spoke up about it and thus changed video gaming history.
    -^_^- Well then, I'll consider it.

Yup, I made the banner. It's actually bloodier than it is in the signature, but I didn't think the blood would fly with the mods, so I edited it.

Um... Super Mario 64, I suppose. I'm not a gamer, so I don't really have a lot of games I play (my brothers do that), and I'm slightly picky about learning how to play another game these days XD. I prefer watching my brothers. I'd like to play around with Metroid Prime and Ocarina of Time (from the Collector's Edition for the GameCube, yeah we had no childhood), I just hadn't brought myself to do so.
    You've read the story on FFN though X3.

I know, right? It's probably because we didn't really have lives at the time, and being new writers, we were excited to get our name out there.

It is cool. Helps get the images I way I wanted out there. It's also convenient so I can make my own banners to advertise the story. *huggles tablet and PhotoShop*

Well... we have a NES we sometimes take out (my dad's), a Nintendo 64 we still use, used to have a GameCube, we have the Wii, we have a couple of GameBoy Advance SPs still lying around, and we have a couple of DS consoles: one's mine, the other is my brother's that he shares with his twin (begrudgingly of course). So yeah, we're Nintendo fans. Wish we have the SNES, though... all the cooler games were on there.
    Yeah, but it's a couple of years old. I may end up posting it this year anyway, but we'll see.

None of us are! *fist pump*

Yeah, well, don't feel bad about it. I did get over it, even if I still think about her. Friends just come and go, that's just the way it is.

:'(

Hobbies? Besides writing? I draw a lot, play video games sometimes, have stupid conversations with my brothers (yeah, we call them stupid conversations), and whatever else I feel like doing in-between homework and all that.
    XD I read your profile page, and I love it.

Awww, thanks ^_^. I honestly should've posted it on here as well at the time, but oh well.

No, I don't think he lost any stories. He's not very good at updating, lol.

I was probably the most sheltered kid in my classes for the longest time xD. (Helps we didn't have cable.) But yeah, even the most sheltered person can still be really cruel. I was a bit of a delinquent when I was little, and I might've had some issues or something, I don't know. But I tended to keep to myself a lot, so those moments weren't as common as I thought. And I've lost friendships due to some mistakes I've made myself. It was a huge blow to the heart when I called a friend to wish her a happy thirteenth birthday to find she had moved away and I wasn't told when it was to happen. I think it's one of the reasons why I started having issues being more open to people, don't really know anymore. And I've never had a romantic relationship (le gasp crushes don't count), so I can't empathize there. I can imagine it hurt like hell, though.
    *quirks eyebrows* Something you wanna confe~~ss? *quickly looks up profile* Ooh, ooh, I so have to look at your profile page once I'm done here. I love reading profile pages if they're not too long.

Oh yeah, he knows. He's a pervert, so he tends to actively seek them out if they fall under a certain pairing. He's writing a few himself, and I always give him nasty looks when I catch him writing out a chapter of such a story. I'm tempted to show Mom his page one of these days. She was never pleased with FFN to begin with (not that she knows what's really on there, she's just not too keen on fanfiction in general), so if she were to see the kind of stories he's writing, she'd flip her lid. (Yeah, my brothers have had issues when it comes to the Internet. That's why I get really passionate about describing my hate for the trash that floats around the web.)

I try not to let it get to me, though. I see the good in a lot of things in humanity, even if it's falling apart. I suppose it helps I grew up in a good, religious household and was a sheltered kid for the longest time. That's not to say I haven't made my share of mistakes I regret making. But it's what makes us human and learn.
    Well, they do do stuff, it just takes them forever to do it. I don't know if you've noticed, but a couple of days ago, they did a purge of some M-rated stories. I think they're starting to get serious all of a sudden... or something. Nothing happened to me since I don't have explicit content anywhere, but I did get a little concerned. Meanwhile my brother whines about it as an "update" of one of his stories >_>.

It's people like them who make me question humanity.
    Lol, wow. Is the story in question still up XD? I'm curious.

Wow, what a bunch of assholes. You should've reported them for harassment.

Some of them are okay, but knock yourself out.

Exactly. I don't know why she was reading fanfics to begin with if they bothered her so much. Hypocrites are amusing.
    I bet some of them got in trouble from the reporting. But you FLAMED?!?

*DUN DUN DUN*

Wait, if I got it correctly, you were doing constructive reviews from the beginning, it was just that people were butt-hurt over it, so you flamed them back.

Now I'm torn...

Um... let's see, I joined the site near the end of 2008, so I was sixteen. My first couple of one-shots were getting good reviews, and I was falling more in love with the site. Then I wrote a little... drabble collection from an iPod Shuffle challenge in the WALL-E fandom. One of the replies I got was from an anonymous troll. I don't remember what it was about, but it had nothing to do with the story itself. He got it right that I'm a midget, but that was about it. I was laughing the whole time, and then I deleted it. I wish I saved it.

Then everything was quiet. I wrote more stories, replied to stories, had chats with some folks through the PMs, all that good stuff. Then about a year ago, I got a review on Forsaken. This made me laugh so hard, I did save it in an e-mail before I deleted the review. I would've left it up had the person actually had a reasonable point about why I sucked instead of going all over the place. (This was posted in the chapter five portion.)

----------
    You SUCK. Letting people die like the story of Noah's Ark! DO YOU REALIZE, GOD PROMISED HE WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN! And by the way, I have PROOF that not every legend is made by man. But right now, I have to tell you something. Arceus IS god. Not an angel. And this OBVIOUSLY takes place in the ANIME. If you were a true pokemon fan, you'd know they never CUSS. PLUS, in the anime, CELEBI DIES. In other words, legendarys AREN'T immortal. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES! UGH! Fan fiction is so screwy these days. And I HATE end of the world crap. In other words-from the beginning-: YOU SUCK!
    ----------
    o_O Wow, some trolls were busy. I've had a couple myself, but they made me laugh a lot before I deleted them. (To make a proper, permanent flame, they need to be signed in so they can stay on the review page longer. Sure, they can get reported, but so can the anonymous reviews. So it's a win-win situation for the author.)

XD
    Agreed. Though FFN has their moments with good reviews... sometimes. You just have to know where to look.

You're welcome ^_^. But yeah, I know what you mean. It's kinda odd, but they do tend to not seem popular here. But honestly, the views should be more important than the number of reviews the thread gets (even though there should be critiques). There are many closet readers out there.
    XD It's okay. It's one of the many reasons I love reviews, everyone has a different take on a story. Some are more insightful than others, and your reviews are proof you do pay attention and take little notes about what goes on in a story. Expert readers do that. I'm sure my mom would do the same thing if I was to show her.

^_^
    Just read your review. I really appreciate you taking the time to point out the things you did. I have Thursday off so I'll respond to the reviews I've gotten so far, so check it out if you have time, as I'll have a few answers for you.
    Thanks for the review :)

No apology needed, as I very much liked the approach you took. You actually tagged Ethan very well and it shows me that you're paying attention. Your review was very helpful, and I'm glad you're still following the story
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…