• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a horror computer game that I will never be playing because it's so......scary.
    I saw a commentary on it once and as soon as he saw one of the "things" I almost died!
    Do you have a faint heart N?
    Awesome!
    I used to watch it but then I kept forgetting when it was on or was too busy. But its still a good series. :3

I'm working on two fanfics. One based off a creepypasta, the other based somewhat on a Hyadain.
    Akina then wakes up the next morning and decides to explore the town properly.

Let's pause this RPG for a while. I stayed up all night XD and am starving to death T_T I probably won't be back till Sunday night (morning your time) cos I'm gonna be at my BFF's place. *hugs* I'll definitely be back! :D Bye for now
    Akina, seeing N battle gives her the feeling of wanting to battle N one day. She pays attention to his battle style for a while. She then remembers about her Pokemon and decides to take them back. She then stays at the Pkmn centre and decides to stay the night.

Hey I saw your posts in that number game we're playing. You feeling okay?
    Akina gives Pokemon to Nurse Joy to refresh them. Akina decides to go for a walk around town before returning to the Pkmn Cntr. She sees N and a kid start a battle, so she decides to watch from afar...
    Akina heard N's shout. "THANKS FOR TELLING ME!" (Its a great name! Very unique :D) Akina walked on to the Pkmn Centre and looked around. It was night, but the streets were full of brightness. "I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and explore this town!"

Hey just a quick message, if my name suddenly becomes offline it means I ran out of money...
    Well Kai found my profile pic but they were both found on google images. My signature pic is from a game called .hack//G.U.
    "Oh wow! This town looks amazing!" (where are we? o_o). "Well, where are you heading now? I'm gonna go to the Pokemon Centre and have my Pokemon taken care of..." Akina's voice trailed off as she was gazing at the starry sky.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…