• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's going to be in July...sometime. Or June. Or I might be going to two summer camps for varying lengths because my Dad hates me. :/ I'm writing an essay to get into one of them currently, which is part of why I haven't post in the RP yet. Yes, you can bunny Asher while I'm gone. He should have gained a tinsy bit of a backbone by then, so keep that in mind (if I can manage to write character development).
    At least it's dawn right now, as I don't think that Keres can read in the dark. Maybe I'll have Asher offer to travel with Keres to prevent him from committing crimes, but offer to let Keres drain some of his magic in exchange. Or maybe Asher will hang around in the back of the group when the whole party congregates and heads off to the dungeon. I'll just bunny Keres going to Kale with Asher and the revenant tailing him. They'll arrive at the inn, eavesdrop on the conversation, and I'll end the [BEEP]ing time of being behind the rest of the party. When is Krazy95 going to post his SU? Sorryforand mistakes in this post: it was typed on a iPod touch.
    Yeah, I'll update my post in the discussion thread and ask him to figure something out.

Well, Keres would under normal circumstances simply just kill Artus for being annoying. But something tells me I cannot do that
    I have posted now, and I hope Wayjun will do something, anything, for us to proceed to Kale. (It was Kale, right?)
    Nah, Asher figured that part out himself. Keres will just exploit him a lot. lol. But when we join up, I'm a bit worried about keres again. Since he conciders groups as hinders.
    Oh well, I'll figuer something out. No worries~
    it's really difficult, actually. Asher doesn't talk, and Keres is not very talkative himself. They don't even know each others name yet. lol
    the idea is to exploit that Asher is in Keres' debt somehow, and mana-draining is Keres reason for bringing him along, yes.
    D
    Sounds good, I'll have Ethan tag along, I'll find some way to work it into his personality, he's not exactly the helpful kind. I'll probably have him tag along initially to get info on Oceon's Blade.

I'll get a post up after Samantha posts.
    Well yeah. My advise to you as the OP-guy, is to not post too regularily, so that the others might not have a chance to but in with their happenings. and I do change a few aspects with my character as well, though I try to keep it at a minimum. Yeah, a discussion thread would be great. until now, the SU-thread is used for discussions I think
    Hey! I just posted in the RP again, and just noticed something in the OP.
    Could you list the participants, and color their names like you did in the SU? Much easier to remember who's in, and who's what element
    D
    Nice! I'll get a post up sometime tomorrow.
    heya AJ, got back yesterday, and I'm most definitely still interested. I'll work on an SU tonight, should have it ready by tomorrow night ^^
    That's actually a good idea. He could be the troublemaker pulling pranks on teachers, starting rumors about the students and drama stuff. Make it seem more like a real school. Go ahead.
    Hey, I'm leaving for vacation again tomorrow and I'll be back on the ninth. Feel free to have anyone on Team 1 bunny her while I'm gone. I'll try my best to post.
    Many apologies for not having been in a couple of days. I'll try to get a post up either sometime late tonight or sometime over the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…