• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The ad links are in its signature. It also has the telltale "female/Abomasnow" in its profile.
    Get a...spiritual medium?

Parties are cool. (When I'm not there)

Beware the flying knives. Always.
    Train ride sounds nifty.

Secrets. Meh. I carry a lot of 'em, and most aren't mine to share. :p Anyways, secret stories aside, you're a comedic genius in your writing. Silver tongue? Nay. You've got the golden pen. I hope you get time to write some more.

I still have yours registered, but you never added mine from last December, last time we traded FCs. Here's my FC again. 1418 7157 6317
    Dead people make great stuntmen.

I detect you're having a party.

There are actually places in Australia worth visiting? O_O I mean, I know about the giant rock and the natives and whatnot. And tourist destinations in the various cities. Aside from that, isn't it a giant dry, hot, flat wilderness with poisonous and carnivorous everything?
    What was that about song parodies and other writings?

You have Uprising? We should swap FCs so I can kick your bu I mean, have a fair Vs. match.
    Being dead ain't so bad. I save a fortune on food bills.

Try not to overwork yourself. You don't want stress-related health problems. My great aunt was institutionalized after having a nervous breakdown. (actually srs)

My stuff's been going great. I've been having fun with my 3DS camera and adding the good photos to my dA. Speaking of which, since my recent trip away from home (and the internet) has come to a conclusion, I should soon be adding the new photos I've taken.
    Aside from that, I've hit the 1,000 pageview mark on dA, which no doubt is the result of my drawing of a Souflee. (an enemy on Kid Icarus: Uprising that plays the Audino/Metal Slime role in the game)
    And I'm getting back to making a few new things. Preferably, making Pokémon Pushmo puzzles. And if I have some time, I'm gonna do my part to get PPL's next chapter (in her fanfic) up. (It's my job as proofreader/co-writer.)
    First white names... then black names... then italic names... then red names... t-then blue n-names... now... ORANGE NAMES?!
    Okay. Can you see how many mebers we have? How do I? And I can speak languages other than English without infractions right? I have some fellow peeps who live in Philippines and we speak our own language.
    Hey. You probably dont even know who i am, but im bored out of my mind so i decided to go explore and say hi. Told ya, im bored!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…