• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awwwwright, I'll use that.

Meh, same-o I guess. There's not much difference for me, seeing how my semester actually bleeds into the new year till April. What about you?
    X3 Mmhm. *still loves and sleeps with her stuffies*

Yeah! It's so much more innocent and child-like, which is what they're supposed to be. <3

~Psychic
    He makes all sorts of deals with God to try and get one but instead of a bike, all he gets is a "stupid hand knit sweater." He ends up throwing it in a crumpled ball on the floor of his room, which hurts his mother. His life is plunged into darkness when his mother is killed shortly after. Now he begins a dark journey in his life that will lead him to even more pain and he'll have to fight to find his way back.

It's no literary masterpiece but it's enjoyable, IMO, for what it is. BTW, just a reminder, I'm sending you a summary of the novel. I can send you whole episodes of the serial when we're done, if you like. I am not gonna try to publish that so no problem with sharing it. (Just don't tell anyone cause I got like 2 readers who read it and I want them to be surprised at the episodes I'll send you. The ones I'll want your opinion on haven't been released yet. ;)) Anyway anyway, expect an email from me later.
    Well, they think you could pass it around. If it's only a small snippet, it's ok, but finding the right snippet will be the challenge. But I'll email you a summary with most of the details, except for the ending, cause you'll have to see if you can guess it before I tell you. (Why? Because I want to see how predictable the ending is. :D )

Well, contrary to what his name may suggust, the book has virtually no politics at all.

It's a Christmas story, obviously, loosely based on his own life. Eddie is a typical 12 year old boy, living in the late 70's. Since his dad died, things have been tough financially. This Christmas, he wants nothing else but a bike. continued...
    ----------
    we have played games with our stuffed animals - stuffies, as we reffered to them
    ----------
    Finally, someone else who calls them stuffies! ^^

Such a nicer, cuter name than plushies, if you ask me.

~Psychic
    lol Hi!

Well, I guess I'll copy and paste the email. Maybe I should just send the summary though and only copy and paste a snippet. I don't think publishers like when you have too much posted online. So I could send you an episode of the serial, a summary of the novel, and if you want the summary of the novel, I could copy and paste a small snippet so it's not considered published already. ;) Which would you like?

Awwwww, that means a lot to me! :)

Thanks!

I don't do well at preparing. I just take them as I can. Luckily in my situation, I can take my time a little. ;)

Ok, I am looking forward to it. But don't take TOOOOO long, I am quite curious.

Glenn Beck's The Christmas Sweater. It wasn't bad at all.
    That is freaking amazing. :D The red skies are beyond perfect, and the coloring literally everywhere is awesome. You own. XD

And I'm just fine, getting set for the massive release of about three things February 1st. :p
    Hey, katiekitten! =)

Um...I've been writing a couple Naruto oneshots. One is based off one of the anime fillers (more specially Sora and the gravediggers) and one of Deidara. Would you mind beta one of both of the stories for grammar, please with a cherry on top? :) If so, expect the one shots to come on the weekend at least.
    XD Oh yeah, the first thought that ran through my mind when I got it was "I HAVE to get the Format CD." :p
    I'll send you the beginning chapter I guess. Copy and paste or attach? Now mind you, the first chapter is in the past and merely sets up the situation for the rest of the story. It's also a novel chapter, not an actual serial like the rest of my work is. (I also have a serial you could judge if you want.)

lol So much faith in somebody who did nothing to earn it, lol.

Not free agents, agents that don't charge you unless they get you work. (Then they start dipping in, lol) I know they got lawyers like that so do they got agents like that?

I got tons of exams which pile up quickly.

Ok, now you've gone and got me curious.

And YAY for me. I read my first non-school novel in years and thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe I don't hate reading as much as I thought. Perhaps it was just the crap that the school was forcing me to read. lol
    Well, I'd have to email it to you, and you'd have to select which one you'd like. Now a reminder, this is not the final draft and may undergo changes in the future. Afterwards, maybe you can tell me your thoughts on the entire summary. (While it's not all written out, I got most of it written in the good ole brain.)

The lotty one? (Isn't getting it.) You should have mine though, the straw_hat one, right?

IDK bout that. It might be poorly written. ...

Hmmmmm, they got any agents out there that don't charge you unless they get your writing published? I'm poor. :(

*mutters back*

Yeah but the end of the year signals that I'm another year closer to NOT being young. :(

Yep, Merry Christmas! :D

Gone/ignored? Your stuff? Wha? :eek:

A present? For me? What is it? *Looks round your house for present.
    Me too. I know I shouldn't be glad, but every time when I look my friends cringe in agony upon the mention of the army, I cannot help but laugh.

Oh, and the first banner looks good. Maybe you could erm... move Lloyd a little more to the left for the hands to be more visible and maybe a little less 'fadey'.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too.
    Merry Christmas. :D

XD Good, good. Had a sad surprise, but it's all okay I guess. And yes I did, it's entirely awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…