• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whatever you want it to look like.

Shaymin: Wait for it...
    Geela: *Stop circling you* Done! *You're turning into a girl*
    Shaymin: Perfect...
    Shaymin: Geela? I'm here.
    Geela: *A Fairy flies up to us* Hey Shaymin! You sure you want me to do this?
    Shaymin: Yes. Kevin needs to know.
    Geela: Ok. *Starts to fly around you*
    Piplup: Pi Piplup *nudges Zorua* (play with me!)
    Dawn: Listen... Zorua? I know your Zorua but that doesn't mean we can't be friends. Here *Gives poffin* Try one -tasty isn't it?
    Piplup: Pi Piplup
    Dawn: Here you go, you can have a poffin too
    Shaymin: Yes. The second one is that I'm your girlfriend and I get to boss you around, not you bossing me around. And last is that girls don't like to be compared to one another. Besides I have a special treat for you... It was originally for Manaphy, but because we broke up, I'm giving it to you. *Walks outside* Follow me.
    I have no xlue, might take a long time... I come from Coon Rapids...

Gretel: Hrrr... (Just add some random potions...)
    We are like a mile away from you. How would we hear that?

Shaymin: Riolu really liked you... She probably isn't too happy right now. Especially because you broke up with just so you could date her best friend...
    Riolu: Thanks Manaphy... Kevin suggested we go out, but I don't really like you that way...
    Me: What? Gee, that isn't very nice to say to a guy who was just broken up with.
    Riolu: You didn't let me finish! Anyhow, I don't like you that way because you're like a brother to me...
    Me: Thanks. I remember when you'd tell me secrets that you wouldn't tell Shaymin... I've known you since my first life. Now I think I'm on my third. If I hadn't jumped off that cliff that one time...
    Riolu: I remember that. You were trying to impress Shaymin. She cried for a week after you were gone.
    Me: Really? That little backstabber...
    Dawn: I don't need proof... wait.. I know lets send out Mamoswine!
    Mamosine: MAMOSWINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dawn: Do you recognise the smell of this Pikachu?
    Mamoswine: *stomps feet and shakes head* MAAAAAAAAMOOSSWIIIINNEEE!
    Dawn: Thanks Mamoswine *returns to pokeball*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…