• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok then, man. Just know that I speak the truth when I say that. There was nothing there to take personally.
    Na man, it was I who was just saying words, so don't listen to me. Like I said, this is all strictly hypothetical. I was just musing here. I wasn't poking fun at you in a clever way or anything of the sort. The idea of an underground clan of soul patch wearers with the name "Rockers of The Soul Patch" is just so absurd that it's funny. The soul patch is not solely a simple of brodom in the real world. It's much more.
    I wasn't suggesting that I thought you were a "bro." I just didn't want to say that before because I didn't want to imply that there's something wrong with being one.
    The only true message behind that whole thing was the part about worthless congregations.
    Lolol. I was completely kidding man. Except for the part about good-for-nothing organizations and institutions. There are plenty of those :p
    But yeah, very little mischief would be involved in this hypothetical configuration of soul-patch sportin' bros. The soul patch would simply be a symbol...a symbol of brodom. It'd let all bros everywhere know that you too, are a bro.
    Oh yeah, man. I never said it had to serve any purpose. It'd just be a place where bros could be bros, yaknow?
    There are plenty of things that exist in this world that have no real merit.
    Eh, that could always change. More power to you though! We need more "Rockers of the Soul Patch" out there. That'd be a damn good name for some sort of underground club of soul patch wearers.
    I wonder the same of myself sometimes. I put "beard" in quotes for a reason haha. One day...one day I will be able to grow something magnificent and lush.
    I'm actually not rockin muh "beard" at the moment. I'm sportin the clean cut/freshly shaven look lol. Soul patches are surely where it's at when you can't rock the hippie look due to BS societal constraints though. You should go back to the beard if circumstances permit now haha.
    Yes, that very well could be the case. *stokes beard with such vigor that hairs come out*
    I've got 45 minutes before I have to set out as well, so we could fit another in. I'll just be using the same team though.
    Sorry for the lost connection :/ You had that one won.
    I can pick things back up if you've still got time.
    Had one more blizzard left btw. Was saving it in hopes that you eventually got paralyzed by a thunder.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…