• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok well.... This'll be a LOT

Shinies I like Kanto:
    Charizard
    Bulbasaur
    Ivysaur
    Venusaur
    Caterpie
    Metapod
    Butterfree
    Weedle
    Pidgeot
    Nidoqueen
    Nidoran (male)
    Nidorino
    Nidoking
    Golbat
    Oddish
    Gloom
    Vileplume
    Venonat
    Golduck
    Slowbro
    Magneton
    Dodrio
    Muk
    Shellder
    Onix
    Marowak
    Tangela
    Gyarados
    Articuno
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Sounds cool bro :]
    I've just caught a Hoothoot, I had to wait until night ofc .. will be heading to Violet tommorow!
    Umm not sure yet, but I'll definety be using an eevee, arcanine - not sure about the starter, either Snivy or Oshawott -
    - but I haven't used Tepig yet :/ Well we still don't know the entire dex yet, your team looks awesome esp the RK9!
    Hey there :] I'm bored myself, just counting down the days till BW2.
    In the meantime I've started a playthrough on my HG - after endless thought I chose Totodile :p
    Oh no I mean a regular Flareon but I hate shiny Magmortar (I'm not saying that if I found one in the wild I wouldn't catch it :) I would definitely catch it)
    Sorry about that I've been busy,recently I've become a gym leader/moderator at PBP (it's a pok'emon forum like serebii).The clan is having a UBER tourney soon and and only the pre-selected may enter and I have been selected because to my good skill's.We got some new member's at the clan and I have taken one of them beneath my wing,kind of.I have posted a picture of myself on my profile and I don't trade much these day's except to friend's and pre-arranged trade agreement's (pending trades) and I changed my signature because I'm a competitive battler now...well that's every thing in a nut shell.How are you?
    Yeah I thought that but I've already used every single pokemon but for fire types I could use Flareon or Magmortar
    I never used Electivire before because I needed to make a trade (I never did that before so I never used the likes of Alakazam and Machamp)
    PS: I like two of your team choces for Pokémon Black 2.
    Yeah I'm planning and I'm planning for Pokemon Ruby Remakes this is my team

Skarmory, Grumpig, Walrein, Medicham (shiny), Claydol (shiny), Blaziken

I'm working on my Black 2 team but I know I'm starting with Snivy
    I have 120 Teams in my Soul Silver BOX!!!!

Also if I were to transfer them to Pokemon Black I would have 142 Teams on there because I have 22 Teams on there!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…