• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was just saying that they are all near-flawless at the very least (except Jolteon, maybe), so it'd be ok to put near-flawless until you do a more thorough check...because it does look better than "flawless, but not sure."
    Btw, the everything you listed that you stated you were unsure of can be labeled as near-flawless. Because they are that, at the very least (some being entirely flawless). No one's gonna be disappointed that they got a flawless poke instead of a near-flawless one (unless they're looking for a specific hidden power)....
    "Near-flawless" looks better than "flawless, but not sure"
    You can always go back and change accordingly when you find out for yourself.

I'd leave Jolteon as "flawless, but not sure" though just to avoid any issues because it could have really crappy IV's in one or two areas.
    Ah, there are ways to check for the exact IV spread online. So I assumed you meant that. I'll PM you a link explaining how to do it later when I get the chance.
    You should find in the end that Swoobat and Skorupi will have a near-flawless IV spread. I'm surprised to hear about jolteon though. Then again, I never checked that one myself since I have a separate one I use in battle.
    I did forget to mention that the Swoobat has mixed EV's, so you'll need some EV-resetting berries.

EDIT: Actually I think I mentioned that in the first PM I sent you offering to trade. But if f I didn't, sorry.
    Oh, but of course. I was only joking earlier. I didn't mean to belittle your status in poke-nerdom.
    haha, the only reasons are that you were using mostly lower tier pokes, and 3 of them werent lvl 100. gg, btw
    its ok, ill find them eventually. anyways, my fc is 4470-5818-6215. just tell me when you are in the wfc, and ill go in. on ds, so if i leave i cant see any comments.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…