• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is old, and I didn't make this. But it fits right in with my last two posts.

Also, the Tao trio are comparable to "Les Enfants Terribles", with The Big Boss filling the role of The Original Dragon, Kyurem being Solidus, and Reshiram and Zekrom being Solid and Liquid.
    Wasarym's Shots-in-the-dark (don't know if I'm wrong, don't want to know until I have the game)
    By method of simple algebra!
    *Parenthesis do not imply multiplication. They simply offer alternate terms.

Kyurem=Corpse
    Corpse+Energy (Fire/Electricity)*=Reanimated (Zombie)*

Team Plasma=Reanimated

Therefore, Team Plasma's revival is comparable to Kyurem gaining Reshiram/Zekrom's energy.

and/or

Team Plasma gaining Reshiram/Zekrom in BW1 is comparable to Kyurem changing into White/Black Kyurem.
    Just got back from scout camp. Found a little peace with myself and my surroundings after a lot of thinking.
    I came home happy.

I'll be staying out of the BW2 threads now that the games have come out in Japan. That means that I won't be there to point out weird stuff (like how Keldeo is partly based on the patriotic song, "Yankee-doodle"), at least until I've got an English copy.

EDIT: I might post some more stuff here, though.
    It's still irritating how my driveway is the only remotely reasonable place for me to get a wi-fi signal.
    Yeah, I lost mine at Christmas, so its been about 6 months... Never give up hope, I found mine by my brother chucking a bag across the room landing on my bed and my nintendo magically spilled out : P I totally forgot about it, I think thats the best way to find something.
    Yeah, totally. I've needed a good trading partner ever since my sister decided to opt for an iPhone over a 3DS, and then broke her DS. Lemme know when you get/find one.

I was disappointed they never really continued with the combine abilities gimmick. Yeah, they had a bit of it in Squeak Squad, but that was just with elements and Sword. But I've got the game on WiiWare, and with the Wii U's ability to copy downloadables off the Wii, it remain in my library forever.
    Yeah, those are a lot better. Specially "Oldies". I mostly disliked "Love Love" because it reminded me of this awful other song my cousins simply would not stop playing a while back... But that's behind me now. I've accepted your friend request, let's be good ones!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…