• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah... But here's an idea:

"The Abyssal Ruins (a joint trade shop)" or something like it. There's no need at all to be all that creative about the stuff in the parentheses... Although it might need to sound sort of the same, or at least, as you said, something more original.
    Ah, that's nice to hear! With Black 2 and White 2 coming out soon, I'm trying to get back in to event collecting. I just got a lot yesterday. lol
    I don't think I'll be opening a shop anytime soon, though.

But yea, I've been pretty good—busy, but good. ;p
    well since I dont use tv I have netflix so I stream a ton, I did like over 100 episodes of LOST that alone is like 60GB XD
    yea enjoyed D3 but now I must stop I reached my 70GB limit for the month... so I can't be on the PC too much for the next 2 weeks, can you remind me what the trade was? I haven't played my game in like 2-3 months :/
    I'm thinking of this name for our trade shop:

SeaSoul, Incorporated

EDIT #1: The Starstone Company

Or something like it. I know it's a very far-fetched attempt at a not-very-creative name, but at least it fits us, lol
    Sure, it's my exact wifi team. If you want to do that before I get my war battle in, that would be awesome.
    Yeah, I think there was about 300 requests give or take? You can check out the thread as a sticky in SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge.
    Yeah, since the forum upgrade the previous issues with name changes went away so it's back to being done every half-year. \o/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…