• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A little. On top of nothing really happen that I couldn't think of how Point would response to it; and the conflict was over fairly quick before he could do anything. Then I don't my Microsoft Word that I'm used to typing in. I need find the disc and re-download it. I hate to rush but I also hate to keep people waiting. If there something wrong with the post I'll try to revise it.
    Just checking in with a friendly reminder that BRS is still rolling along. We just need a few of our players to come back. So if you have the time, drop by the discussion thread. I'd appreciate it.
    Go post in the club I don't even think they still exist now. It's an interesting concept, but looks like Kubo has totally forgotten about them. I definitely want to see Hachi and/or Tessai using some badass Kido though, but idk if that's ever gonna happen, with all the Captains going to use their bankai (hopefully..) AND UNOHANA JOINING THE FIGHT8D and the Royal Guards... Yeah.
    I got bored while studying, so I decided to bug you. =D

It's a fictional video about a serious message, but go to 4:00 and tell me what you see.
    But they do have some truth to them. I mean who doesn't love a relaxing massage once in a while? I know I do.

And no matter how bad of a cliche'd the fight quote is, I'm living proof of it. I'm barely 5'5'' and fat, and I made it on the basketball team 3 out of my 4 years. Some of my teammate's parents called me names behind my back, the school's AD hated me and tried to get me cut every year even during my JV years. But I kept coming back, first one in, last one out, working as hard as guys a foot taller than me.

Sounds like a plot to some crappy Disney movie XD
    The ladies love a good massage, so you better start practicing if you want a "in".

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. :p
    Lol, I'm just slow like that. Who knows you could massage someone into submission one day.

Oh, yeah. Ground pound son! I took weight training in high school and have been hooked ever since, but I've been working out on and off since I stared college.
    Understandable, sometimes I wish they showed the previous week's episode before the new one. It would make things so much easier.

No piece of information is useless, you might never know when it will come in handy.

lol I'm the opposite. I crave power.
    I missed one episode 2 or 3 weeks back, I waited for a rerun during the week but it didn't show up :/

Mastering one martial art is hard enough, it takes some people years to reach certain point. Imagine doing 4 at once, you'd have to be thee most dedicated, determined and focused person in the world.

Pressure point fighting would definitely be practical in real life. If done right, neither you or your opponent would be that injured.

If I had to choose one, I'd go with Hung Gar. For lack of a better description, I like its sturdiness. And like you, I gotz no time, money, or no place to learn it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…