• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I know a lot of people who put in FC's in their sig. Here is a suggestion though: you are supposed to put vm's on someone elses profile, not your own. That is what the whole "view conversation" thing is about.
    I'm still putting it together because I'm EV training them all. So far I've finished my Sceptile, Torterra and Simisage. I'm working on a Virizion but it's Rash nature, so I'm just going to have to work with it. I figured I'd use a Virizion because there's no Grass/Dragon type, and I want something that could at least stand up to one better than Sceptile. x'D

My favorite Grass type's Bulbasaur, so I'm considering putting a Venusaur on my team too. I tell people I like Sceptile a lot because he's faster, but I guess I like Bulbasaur more than any other Pokemon. I've tried to fight it, but I guess it'll always be my favorite no matter how hard I try. Sorry if any of that was ranting, I didn't wanna seem like I was being rude or anything.
    Hi. Don't know why I'm posting. I'm just bored, I guess. Anyway what's your grass team? Also, my favorite grass types are Grovyle and Sceptile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…