• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: *Thinks hard* Oh, I know! Pansear, burn this flower! *Picks a flower* The scent will be so strong that Zorua's bound to smell it from a mile off; there's no way it could fail! *Pansear burns the flower - the scent is strong and breaks you free of the stone* I'm guessing this time is limited, Zorua. Here... *Picks a multiple flowers and makes them into a chain, then threads them around your neck* That should keep you mobile, at least. Now, tell me how to restore your Meema; I HAVE to fufill my promise. *Smiles and pets you* Oh... and sorry about the necklace thing... but you have to wear it~ ^^;

I like your new avi~ ^-^
    Chip: I'm sorry, but I cannot just abandon Emii.
    Zambe: *flys back* Are sure you were just kidding? You sounded pretty serious... *wipes tears off of his face*
    ???: Please no need to attack me. *flips leafy hairdoo* My name is Bud, and i'm Emii's 5th random shiny ever, and a starter from Emii's previous Kanto journey in the past. She went back in time to go through Kanto when Team Rocket still existed with Giovanni as ruler. She and I defeated them, and stopped them from being in the future. I just love the kids. I just wanted to help take care of them. But, if it's a battle you seek, it's a battle you'll get! *uses sleep powder on Night, and then uses razor leaf*
    Arceus: *is still in the forest*
    Me: Ooh, yummy! *carries him to the ice cream shop*

Flare: *slowly wakes up* ...Huh? I'm... I'm alive?
    Doctor: I-It's a miracle!

Good night, then! :)
    Shaymin: *Touches the Gracedia and turns into a human* Ah! Kevin! What is that thing? Eek! Someone get me clothes! *Hides behind a tree*
    Riolu: *Brings her clothes* Here you go Shaymin.
    Shaymin: *Puts them on* Ok. This is weird. What did you do to me Kevin?
    Arceus: *disappears into the forest*
    Me: Okay... *pets more* Okay, little phoenix, what do you want to do now?

Doctor: But... still!

*hugs again* Smile. :)
    Arceus: Wow, you have a large voicebox. *puts you in a prison cell* You shall remain here until I feel that you have been punished enough.
    Me: *perks ears* Did you hear my son just then?

Doctor: What?! You did this?! Impossible! They were clearly hit by a Hyper Beam, and a non-evolved Pokemon can't learn Hyper Beam!

Good. :)
    Shaymin: Don't you understand? This means that I'm yours now. I can't date a girl. *Kisses you* So where are you taking me tonight?
    Me: Someone explain what's happened to me!
    Shaymin: Nah...
    Arceus: THAT'S IT! *uses Judgement on you*
    Me: You like my petting? Aww. *continues petting* :3

Doctor: *has a nurse drag you out of the room* And don't come back until she's healed!

*hug*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…