• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Eternalserenity

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ES7, let me direct that question at you. I have the light boy inside of me and the dark boy inside of me. How do you react? Do you think a girl would react differently to a boy's dark side coming out than a boy would to a girl's dark side coming out?
    That's an interesting thought. But remember while you do have a dark and sadistic side, you also have a loving and caring side. So let's say there are two girls within you. One girl is a girl of light and one girl is a girl of darkness. I would do everything I can to make sure the girl of light shines brighter by being nice to you and not getting you angry. You know?
    Bruce Lee so isn't Chuck Norris-better than.

One of my friends, through intense planning, got it in 16. Took him an extra day because the Smoky Progg killed half his Pikmin.
    But when the evil in someone is more than the good in someone, that's when we need to watch out. So you shall protect me, woman of wisdom ;) You workout right, ES7 because we may need muscle for this mission and I don't have that much muscle!
    I was all 'GACK FINALLY SOMEONE VMS ME' when Meowcy VMd me after a whole day without new VMs xD

Uhm, no i told ye her room is space-related.

Oh btw, do you think this is funny?
    'Oh my Arceus! It's Psychocolgical Wall-fare!!!' PiPa exclaimed.

'Eternia threw a dictionary at PiPa's said, saying, 'It's Warfare! Not Wall-fare!'
    Dude.
    They can build bridges by finding piles of sticks and smashing their faces on it.
    They're the Chuck Norris of Nintendo.

And I really need to beat Pikmin so I can buy Pikmin 2 for the Wii which was just released today
    You're a 22 year old woman according to your "About Me" page so I will look to you to wisdom even if you aren't THAT much older than me, you will be the wise woman to me ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…