• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zangoose nn'd KYLEE - gentle (It was my first RNG)
    Flygon - Modest

Sounds fine :D

What r ur fcs for those games?
    I'll not lie, I'm interested in most of them, but the one that I like it very much is the Zangoose and the Flygon, which nature they have? And another thing, this Combee is in one account and I would need this pokemon in my storage account. Could we do like this, I trade my Combee for one of your junk pokemon, I would get out/in to the room to trade one of my junk pokemon for your pokemon?
    I can offer a shiny colosseum bayleef, shiny uxie(some move tutor moves), shiny snorlax, shiny azelf, shiny riolu(move tutor moves) shiny xd gale of darkness pokespot flygon, shiny timid gengar, jolly shiny raticate, shiny peliper(move tutor moves), shiny electivire, shiny crobat, shiny drowsee, shiny eevee(mulitple), shiny larivitar, and shiny zangoose(with eggmoves). I can also teach any of them any HG move tutor moves ;3
    Hey dude. :) How are you? Coming up on some new shinies soon so Ill pm you if you're still interested in doing a small job for me. :) Ill let you know when ok
    That's very cool, I'm interested on this Skarmory for sure, you might pick anything that you preffer. =)
    The offer will remain the further eggmoves, unless I found anything else, so I'll update my list.
    Awesome man. Im defintly interested in these events, and I dont care if their cloned. the next projct is a skarmory wit DrillPeck/Whirlwind/SkyAttavk/Pursuit. Tell me if your interested and Btw any of these will be morethan enough for it.
    Don't worry, I can wait for sure.
    About the Events, I have these ones:
    SPR2010 - Pichu
    Win2011 - Celebi
    GameSTP and Win2011 - Raikou
    GameSTP - Suicune
    Win2011 - Entei
    TRU - Arceus
    WISHMKR- Jirachi
    I'm looking for some other Events, for increase my collection, but since you are having a hard time to get good eggmoves and good IVs, I wouldn't mind to to trade anything that you could be interested. As I said before, I hope you don't mind to get a clone from them because, all of these pokemons I got for my clone job and the original copy aways keep to the owner.
    I wouldnt mind trading you for that Tenta, but you will have to wait a day or so for me to come up with something. Also dont forget to send me a list of what kind of events you can offer.
    Thanks forthe Eevee. Its awesome. You dont happen to have any other eggmove pokes do you? Im a bit of a collecter.
    EDIT: yeah mn. sent a list. Ill see what I can do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…