• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was surprised about Chimchar too. But I know Ash will get Staraptor soon since he always get a fully evolved bird/flying type pokemon. I was expecting more from the writers when they were doing the Sinnoh Saga. So it looks like Ash might not get Riolu. I didn't here anything about Riley holding an egg.
    Hey red, while I was browsing through the spoilers, I see a lot of posts about Staravia might be evolving, (a big might).
    Oh u r online. Gr8.
    I dont think google would be of any help in case of a 4 starter pic. I think we would have to create it ourselves. I am not good at drawing so lets find someone else. I would rather post this on the group.
    Glalie appeared at the last minute, which it was a shame. It would have been useful in the Water gym. I hope Ash doesn't get a 7th pokemon at the last minute this time. Makes me wonder if he is getting a 7th pokemon if the Riolu egg isn't mentioned.
    I thought in sinnoh Ash could get a Gible egg just like he got the larvitar egg in Johto but this time he might keep it but now its end of the league so it might not be possible. I always wanted Ash to have a pseudo legendary but my dream never got fulfilled.
    I never liked this egg stuff since Ash got that Phanpy. It would have been better if Ash had actually caught it. And then the larvitar egg arc. I thought Ash could get a potential tyranitar but what Ash got? Nothing! Huge fight is going on in DP110 speculation thread. I hope u become a part of it.
    Good luck. Writers can surprise us with anything really. Anyway, I am just glad Gliscor got more screentime and learned Fire Fang.
    You know what i would like either the egg thing is not there or the egg hatches into some other 5th gen pokemon (that wud be really exciting and funny too). Either way the chances for egg now is low as riolu is not shown in posters of 12th movie as a new pokemon.
    Everything is great. I passed all of my courses from the fall semester.:D I see Gliscor finally show some potential in the steel gym.
    I sure am and i m also finding lots of anti auraholics out there in forums area. A tough fight is waiting for us out there.
    Someone even said that Jun will get the jackal's egg.
    And speculation are going on about chimchar evolution.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…