• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see...

So, what's your stance on things? Should we go to the drawing board and see what we can do about this?
    Yes, partly because of that. Metroid left, and I don't know if I can count on Prince_Amrod.

bobyjoe5000 likely also has his own interests in mine... Even if he's still in, that leaves just you, me, and (possibly) him.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself bro,by the way are you planning in starting back with the shop or are you finished for good?
    I don't know how, but they will do the same Pokémon to fool people. To do it, they need only a original Pokémon.

Actually... My siggy now is a DW Fusion, so I think I'm supposed to know how to do it :3
    Hmm, she's mainly running Sunny Day Ninetales due to me running a rain team now, so...HP won't really be needed. Add the HP Ice Monferno to the mix, and its not really necessary. She wants it more of a weather controller.
    You're right, it was a poor idea...

Metroid seems to have his own interests, so we need to find a replacement.
    I am seriously thinking of changing things around a bit, and calling the clan Team Rocket instead. I think it's high time a clan with that name graces the forums again LOL
    I think there's people who get Rare Events to see it's "DNA" and then with that info can do some hacks of it. They became actually happy, but I don't think the others will be happy after trading with 'em lol.
    Its an upgrade, faster speed (no carrier change, still Starhub). Had to replace the router and in the process, the encryption code. I'm using my 3DS for trades.
    And yeah, I'll go with timid. My sister wants a sun team now, so she wants me to RNG for her and get her a Drought Ninetales (flawless). She loves Ninetales. As for my sig, yeah I found it somewhere in my desktop computer. Yep, so I uploaded it to Photobucket after VillagePhotos crashed.
    Its 2623 8619 5631 now. I didn't get to downloading it cos I just didn't have the time, my wifi changed and I had to reconfigure everything, plus my homework that I needed to catch up on. Could we get round to doing it sometime? I got a Darkrai to RNG first (my sister's). Timid nature would be good right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…