• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was more fantastic than a roastbeef on rye. That's what you old people like right?

And thanks, for the advice, but I don't think it's time yet to do anything about it

L.F.D.
    Ah, my older brother knows the feeling (Botonist to Buisness to Chemistry, his one true love <3) Yeah, summer can really be a boring place, maybe find a summer camp he likes? Thats good, the urge to try new things is a very good one, indeed.

Yeah, it is. Well, I was originally going to go to the big high school we have here, but I was offered a scholarship to go to a school that has language programs. I am not orginally from America, and have family from all over the world, which of course means I know many languages, and could lead to me becoming a linguist of many trades :)

Other than that, having fun, going to the beach, etc.
    If you have time I'd love to get your take on what I posted in the advice thread.

L.F.D.
    Well if I recall right your ex wife was insane, and the girl that left you when you got together with your wife, can you blame her.

L.F.D.
    And that's what I do. I've never been dumped. I've always ended it. Closest I've come to being dumped is when a friend with benefits stopped coming by, but she didn't stop cause she didn't want to, she had other things going on.

L.F.D.
    If you take away the stuff we've talked about before I can also be charming.

An ex of mine who always talked about marriage, said she doesn't care if she marries me as long as she can be together with me.

L.F.D.
    Is it just going to be your three, your daughter and maybe me in case I'm lucky enough to be your son-in-law one day?

Yes you did.

L.F.D.
    Are we going to take your son out to party this weekend for being done with school? We could go ballon hunting, or sky diving

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…