• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw that you liked Eevee and I was wondering what Eevee form do you like to use I like to use Espeon and this is my Pokemon Pearl Team (it has Espeon in it)

I know he already has his sig move Secret Sword, but they may give him another.
    Ability-wise, maybe since he's speculated to be a bigger, more confident forme, it would be cool to see him have Anger Point or maybe even Defiant.

SORRY I POSTED TWICE:):):):):):)
    I know he already has his sig move Secret Sword, but they may give him another.
    Ability-wise, maybe since he's speculated to be a bigger, more confident forme, it would be cool to see him have Anger Point or maybe even Defiant.
    Ummm, I'm hoping for Keldeo's new forme to look cool, even if it looks ugly, I'm still gonna use it. That's really it, if there's anymore stuff about the in-game stuff, I probably won't read it, cause I wanna be surprised when I play it. :):):)
    I'm a big fan of Hoenn too! but what is your Pokemon Emerald Team?

My Pokemon Ruby Team is

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Pokemon Sapphire Team

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    Yeah I like to think I'm from Sinnoh and Solaceon Town because there's a daycare there but yeah I'm a Pokemon Breeder and I hate it when people say that they treat their pokemon are like data! I hate that! I mean come on LOL
    Yeah I know, the only reason I ever used my respective Elemental Monkey in Black was because it just felt right. Bianca and Cheren still use theirs, why not use mine too?
    Espeon! I like all Eeveelutions, Jolteon and Umbreon are my favorites!
    Oh, I get it. Yeah, I know, I never used to pay attention to Arcanine, but the picture of him ripping into a Seviper's body changed all my thoughts about him.

Wow, Unown? You have some courage.
    That's why nobody ever uses it, a level 40 Magikarp is better then a level 42 Unown.
    I used Mareep for the first gym, I was planning to use him, then I felt like waiting for Jolteon, so I boxed him.
    I also have a Togetic, just don't want to use him.
    Also, are you still using Hoothoot? I caught him and trained him, might or might not use him. I think the only reason I would bother using him is because he is the regional bird. Still might use Honchkrow, I have a Dusk Stone right now?

YES! CoroCoro is going to leak again!
    Thanks! :)
    Couldn't you just have turned your DS clock to sometime at night instead of waiting?
    Nice! What are you evolving Eevee into?
    -I have used all 3 starters in Black and Tepig is my favorite.
    Yeah, I guess we don't know the entire Dex. I hope Electivire gets officially confirmed, and Arcanine doesn't become version exclusive with Ninetails. I also haven't used RK9 yet, just prefer him over Magmoratar and Flareon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…