• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• K, are you bringing a new team? You don't have to tell me what exactly you're bringing if you are. Just curious if I should do the same.
    Also, are you sure you can't do it now? I wanna knock this out instead of having to wait lol.
    are you sure? because that would mean we won the war. if i lose, then misty still has a chance bro. also, ive beaten his ou team with my team before, so it shouldnt really matter all too much.
    I'm ready whenever so just message me when you're on next. Who do you have in mind for the legends?
    well, i feel joe should take the win, as i used my uu team instead of ou, thinking the battle was uu. i lost. we then decided on a rematch, my ou vs. his, and i won. its your call on who wins.

also: any ideas on frontier legends?i assume victini is cool, because hes really good.
    I'd be grass tpye and my team would consist of varying pokemon from this selection
    [Sceptile, Breloom, virizion, whimsicott, mow rotom, lilligant, venasaur, ferrothorn, leafeon]
    And my staple would be LUDICOLO! :3
    Also, if you ever do feel like making an exception to the whole clan member/league member rule with me as well as with dark lord, I'd be glad to participate. So just let me know.
    Ah, I see.
    Thanks man, good luck to your clan in the rest of the war.....and to you as well in any later tourneys.
    I do it it pretty often haha. But I've always been a decent multi-tasker lol.
    And remember, I asked if you wanted to wait.....you said yourself you wanted to do it now.

But yeah, GG.
    Ok, then. But yeah, like I said....I'm keeping things the same. I wouldn't be asking if I weren't. And I wouldn't be asking at all if this weren't for a tourney.
    Just let me know whenever you're ready. Bring the same team though, as that's what I'll be doing. Don't think it's fair for one of us to make changes now that we know each other's teams. Let's keep things fair on both ends.

I guess the honor system will have to apply to keeping the same move sets. I will be leaving everything as is, so I hope you do the same.

EDIT: And I'm aware you said you had company over, that's why I asked if you wanted to do it now or wait lol.
    It appears you should've told me you wanted to wait.
    Also what're the two pokes. I feel it's fair I know since you've seen my team now.
    And I seeded you because I knew you'd be going for acid armor lol, in hopes of switching you out immediately. Staying in just made things easier on me.
    Uh, you switched out....and you were seeded. There was nothing you could do to me, so you were setting up for nothing there.
    Switching out voids any stat boosts you get from a set up move btw.
    So you basically set up for no other reason than to let me knock you down to yellow.
    Well, that sucks. Things were going well for me. Do you have a charger you can plug it into?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…