• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After buying from nnluxury.com, I am aware the luxury handbags and watches usually are not expensive. My lovely handbag costs only me $120 with free delivery! It is 5 times cheaper than my local stores! You must view it!

breitling j44362 watch
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Wow, I feel like a total dumbass, just read your closed apology topic ^^; I guess I accept your general apology, but I'm still not accepting the friend request just yet...
    And what 'way' would that be? Would you be friends with someone if they called you all sorts of things and didn't even try to apologize?
    LOL, you send me a friend request after not even apologizing? -.- I might accept, but not anytime soon, sorry
    So, you do like pokemon?
    *looks at sig*
    Oh... I'll take that as a yes.
    I'm glad that you erased the thread and the visitor message. ^_^
    Especially since it stated that you'd be gay too but, whatever. It looks like you made yourself your first friend.
    Okay then. But, maybe the reason you can't find a spriter is because you called everybody gay.
    If you were going to say that. At least wait until you found a spriter already.
    That's all I got to say. Later!
    Whatever, I really don't care who you get to make your sprites, just please stop leaving me visitor messages -.-
    Yeah, and because I've seen you asking a LOT of spriters here to make sprites for you, and you'd probably just use it without even giving me credit. So, no, I will not complete your request
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…