• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh coz she smiled in the second while in the 1st she's still talking.. Something like that?

I thought priestess and princess are similar :eek:

I'm tryna see if my XellFil fic even make sense xD I'm surprised it was a POV thing...
    - You might be right... But if I don't believe in myself, what's the point of lying and saying "I think I can do it" if that's not what I really think?
    - Huh? So when trying to move on from your crush, writing about the character you had a crush on would not be a bad thing?

- That's also a Xellosy theory, it sounds very plausible. It's basically hiding the fact that he likes Filia! XD
    - Not even a small amount of pain?

Well, about that: I already knew about language (some examples of things said in the show, which you told me) and violence (you once told me). And Lina wouldn't get mad about having a small chest if it would be a show appropriate for younger children.

- Do you think he would also somewhat enjoy it?
    - I think Ash would enjoy it, but not fully realize what he feels. Also, he won't think "This is so romantic" and "This is so sweet", but he could still somewhat enjoy it.

- Well, I think Harley's "obsession" is more hate than love.
    - Okay. I just wanted to know, because if all those random crack shippings would annoy you, I'd stop telling you about them.

Well, the drawing is finished now. Ash and Misty are in a heart-shaped hot air balloon in the sky. Even though you don't see it as cute, do you somewhat like the idea?
    Thanks for the banner, but I didn't really expect that kind of mood in it....

If you still have time, do you mind removing the bubbles and the handwritten text in the background and use some other effects?
    Oh thank you for that. So the commas are used... when the talking isn't done... Like its trailed off...? Like what I'm doing now...? XD

It's gonna take a while :L

XD Didn't ya see I have 999 999 PokeDollars? Hehe :p

I'ma start on that XellFil fic..since I got an idea XD It'll be called 'Catch me if you can' So its sorta a SongFic/One-Shot. Basically, Xell keeps teleporting away from Filia and she gets sick of it.
    Song is by a kids singing group, Hi-5..australian group not the american xD
    This song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFJOvvKGoE
    Im picking some lyrics, not all :p

Edit: damn. The start is so diff from the themed song xP I ended up doing 'Things I'll never say' by Avril Lavgine. Ever heard that song?
    This One-shot seems simple enough to be posted by tomorrow. Just confused if whether or not Filia can be called princess instead of priestess.

Also, I decided to check up on Pokota's english VA, it sounded so familiar then it said, she also done Sora from Digimon, I KNEW IT. I was actually guessing Shaymin's but owell :p
    I couldnt thank you on the thread, so I'll do it here. Thansk alot for the banner, it looks much better than I expected ! Thanks alot and sorry to hear about your shop. Eveything good has an end :).
    - I am willing to give it a shot, but I don't think I will succeed. But that doens't mean I'm unwilling to try.
    - Okay, sorry. But I meant writing about the character back when you were trying to move on from your crush on the character...

- That's mean of Xellos... But he at least saved Filia from death, even though he dropped her. He probably just want to do something mean to Filia himself! XD
    - Okay... Has Filia ever hurt Xellos without being in her dragon form?

Well, that could be true, but it also doesn't mean a lot. Pokemon has an intended audience of children between 6 and 10, but has many older fans as well.

Well, interested in romance or not, I think Ash would end up with Misty. But that doesn't answer the question: would Ash be embarrassed if Misty would kiss him in public (without Ash expecting it)?

- Do you think Harley has ever shown any feelings towards May? I'd say no, except for Harley imitating/crossdressing as May once.
    - Sorry... Do all those random crack shippings I mention annoy you?

I'm working on a drawing of Ash and Misty in a hot air balloon. Do you think that's cute?
    - Well, I'm willing to try, but I don't believe in myself.
    - Sorry for asking... I understand.
    - That's good, otherwise you would keep reminding yourself of the character.

- Yes. Similarities don't always mean love/romance, some hints are up to discussion and not 100% undeniable hints. while admitting feelings or asking for a date is obvious.
    - Was Filia grateful for that, or did she get mad?
    - Yes, Ash and Misty are nothing compared to Xellos and Filia when it comes to arguing. And Filia is more dangerous than Misty when she gets mad.
    - Has Xellos ever been hit by Filia in the way Misty hits Ash?

- Well, I don't actively try to get others into Pokemon, because I know it won't work.
    - That's understandable. Maybe there are many fans younger or older than you, but you don't know about that.
    - What's the intented audience of Slayers?

- I totally understand it doesn't. As you said, you take the opinion of your sister seriously, and I don't take the opinion of someone who bashes everything I like and tries to ruin my life (my sister) seriously.
    - I agree. I'm doubting between staying dense forever, or a bit more mature and less dense, but he'll indeed never fully get into love.
    - If Misty would kiss Ash in public, do you think Ash will be embarrassed, enjoy it? Or both?

- Do you see actual romance between May and Harley? I don't. The idea of them as a couple is fun, but that's it.
    - Do you like this idea: Harley x Gary?
    I can't be bothered doing vectors though.

Uhm, instead of explaining.. coz I'm bad at it.. I'll just example it:

----------
    PiPa swiftly began scribbling a body underneath the floating head. May stood up and watched, along with Meow.

Once PiPa was finished, Meow looked at her work, while the doodle-Lyra began to move slightly on the spot.

"Overalls, check. Longsleeved top, check. Puffy hat, check. Knee-highed stockings, check. Shoes, check. Big bow on the hat, check. Those trademark spiky ponytails, check. Big busty boo-- Now, hold on a minute, PiPa!" Meow turned to face PiPa, "I clearly do not remember Lyra having a massive chest!"

PiPa turned to face her chum, a deep blush spreaded across her face in an instant, "Well, it doesn't hurt to do a little fan art on it, does it!?" PiPa poked her tongue out and turned away, "Hmph!"
    ----------
    Are the commas in the right places?

Oh bugger >.> Nvm.. tis just a song of how wonderful life is XD Doesn't relate to Xell anyway. like:
    "It takes a hen to make an egg... it takes an egg to make a hen..."

Shuckle :o Its gonna be hard ^^; From what I see.. she's gentel and sweet.
    Naga is sooo gonna be Gardevoir >:D

Lookie these:http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6927/dscf3841l.jpg
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3500/dscf3834j.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…