• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really like them both. But I liked XD better, b/c:

1) KANTO POKEMON! HELL YEAH!

2) The plot was, in my opinion, much better than the first. And the Hexagon brothers were a riot.

3) I actually have a reason to go through Mt. Battle all the way, instead of just clearing Area 10 over and over XD
    I don't have either of those; neither of them really appealed to me. I daresay I liked Colosseum and XD better than the MD series.

I do have some games that I think I'm going to sell though.
    I'm reading a webcomic, and downloading some awesome songs/remixes on Newgrounds right now.

.....Oh, and trying to find a way to manage my budget for the next few months, so I have enough money to buy both Pokemon Platinum and Mario and Luigi 3 when they come out.
    Now I just need to be told that by my friends at home and at college, and I'd be set for life. XD
    Now I just need to be told that by my friends at home and at college, and I'd be set for life. XD
    It warms my heart to see these fools make morons of themselves, and actually think they'll accomplish anything more than a laughing fit.

Eh, the thread is gone now. And I believe the term would be "hypocrite" :)
    That's actually pretty long by regular standards. Usually a troll thread is blasted, and the troll is banned, in an instant.
    ----------
    ORLY?

wow you must be so cool. Since you took the time to flame us all.

have fun being banned kthnx.
    ----------
    You want to know the irony? Look at his signature, assuming he isn't banned yet.
    Well, if you must pay me, you can... but you really don't have to. ^^

Dung beetles are found in the winter. You must live in a summer town.
    I have cherries, Master Swords, and a white katana. I can just give them to you for free. ^^

Sure. ^^ I need to catch bugs, since the only two I caught are the pill bug and dung beetle. :/
    I have a lot, actually. I'll give one to you for free. ^^

I can't tonight, though. Maybe tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…