• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
jrizza88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• False Alarm: Pokemon Smash are doing some kind of project concerning Oshawott and some people thought it would be similar to the project they had when Chimchar evolved. I was incredibly hyped up though nobody knows what the project is.
    When I was little me and 2 of my friends used to pretend we were characters from dragonball Z. Then we got bored of that and decided to be pokemon trainers. We each got to pick three to have. I had Espeon, Archanine & Nidoking. Three of my favourite and most commonly used pokemon
    haha it has always been my favorite too! I constantly used to imagine an anime version of myself with Espeon as my "Pikachu". Sad, but true. haha
    Espeon has always been one of my favourites ever since I got a huge shock playing pokemon silver and had my eevee evolve into one (i didnt know espeon existed until then lol).
    Yea I have been watching it since i was in the 3rd grade when it was first released. lolI realize a lot of people on these boards are really quick to assume a lot. lol
    Thank you ~^_^~ TBH, I just speak what I know from experience (I've watched the show since like 1st or 2nd grade).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…