• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup brotha from another mother! I got a new RPG up. Wanna check it out? I will owe you, although I already plan on joining the next 'Legend of the Avatar' RPG.
    Excuse Me. I'm really interested in being the Co-GM in your RPG.

I know that in Twewy your basically fighting for your life. And you always have a password and that your in the Reaper Games. Other then that I know zip. Can you explain what the Reaper games are? And how the Rpg will work? via PM of course.
    Lucky! It doesn't happen to me all the time thouh. Can you answer Zach's question in the RPG? This is Bro 1.
    Whenever you make a post of any sort, does it say "The Webpage could not be displayed?" It does for me.
    Bro 1 here! How is everything? Soon I am getting Ranger 2. There are issues which are preenting me from getting it. Next Friday, Bro 2 and I are going over champ's house for a sleepover!
    Ok! So, I will post the twosome getting to Ecruteak and then having the attle.(I will do a little then finish it in the next post.)
    At least I'll only have 2 years at Middle School. So, should I post Pearla, and Damion seeing Steve and Matt?
    What grade were you in when you left Elementary? Wait, isn't Pearla and Damion going to meet Steve an Matt since they are ahead?
    Are they close to Steve and Matt? They left already.*sighs* Bro. 1 and myself are getting a lot of papers about Middle School. Did that happen to you in your last grade at Elementary?
    Oh, ok. Tyank you! most people in my RPG don't even put description! Some of them don't put "" when someone is talking, but I hadowfaith is joining and since she is a mod everyone ahould be careful. What should I post in your RPG?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…