• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell him not to feel bad about it at all. I wasn’t allowed to adopt at one time and now I run the thread.
    ----------
    you're also very nice
    ----------
    Thanks for that.

L.F.D.
    Well you should ask him to become your forum husband on here. Normally getting a pair/twin/husband/wife on here is to meet new friends, but some use it with the ones they like.

You two would make a great sppf husband/wife. You’re both really nice members I still feel bad about not being able to allow him to be an adopter when he asked. He just needs to get a few more posts before he can do so. It’s just one of the rules that needs to be done on the forum.

L.F.D.
    You’ll find that the majority of sppf doesn’t think things out. I can’t tell you how threads have been made on the most stupid subjects.

L.F.D.
    Well it’s important to make friends on here. Just take a look at my sig :) I’ve gained family members thanks to this site.

My advice to you is send them a friend request and befriend them

L.F.D.
    Yes as the owner of the thread I already have permission.

So what can I help you with?

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…