• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's traditionally doing or saying something that merits an emotional response from other people. Usually to piss them off or make them look/feel stupid.
    How hard did you look? o_O It was the biggest graphic my trade shop has. Identical in size to the other two traders' FC banners. I guess I'll have to add some seizure icons to draw attention to it. -____-
    0819 8454 9082
    For now, just the Eevee that I spent some time to catch a Smeargle and teach it the correct moves for breed the eeve for now. I mudt have a Tentacool with just one Egg-move, a mirror coat if I'm not wrong, But I'm trying to get more egg-moves in the future.
    Thank you so very much dude! I read that you are looking to recover some event pokemons that you lost in your old game is that correct? I can trade some event pokemons for other egg moves pokemons. If you don't mind to get cloned pokemons, I can provide you a list of what pokemons we could trade in the future. =)
    Don't worry, it's not late at all. But I transfered the pokemon for another account.

FC: 4857 2146 9265

Can you send me your FC again? I need to register in this current account.
    Sorry. I was busy with two other traders, and I kept getting female Cynaquils, despite them appearing with only a 12.5% chance. I have your FC registered, so I'm available to trade whenever.
    Earlier than now? Sure, for me right now is 0:30 am, and I'm usually avaliable after 9pm. (-3GMT)
    yessir. ive got a couple more throw aways to catch, i should be ready in 15 minutes. use my soulsilver friend code, by the way
    Ok, but can we trade them tomorrow? I need to finish one trade, and go to bed after this, because I need to wake up a bit early tomorrow. =/
    ahhh crap sorry i missed you last night. ive still gotta catch a bunch of throwaways to trade and i dont think im gonna be around tonight, but ive got a test on wendsday ill be studying for so ill be sitting at home all day tomorrow. let me know if youre around
    no problem about the greasy orb, ill just take another electrizer
    tbh i had no idea what to trade haha, and i don't think i have earthquake sorry :( I have dragon pulse and charge beam
    I would trade you a masterball but then i would be getting ripped off a little so i'm not to sure
    Actually i got an orb off of my friends game in real life. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the offer, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…