• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know. There's nothing out right now. I have almost three months to do nothing. Pokémon Conquest isn't even being released in the near future, and America got it a few days ago. Instead we get a bloody typing game. Way to go, Nintendo of Europe.

Just beat Falkner with my overleveled Level 15 Quilava. xD
    Yeah, and hopefully it doesn't take too long. It's slated for an autumn release, so I hope we get it in September or October.
    Indeed. I was going for "Eleven" first, but that had been taken, so I took the second best thing.

I'm playing HG at the moment. Wow, the beginning sure is slow compared to BW.

This boy's name? Hmm... Crapface Silver.
    Black and White 2. Iris is a super space dragon princess now you'll be pleased to know.

really? I thought human was better than physical :p and same :) geography was my last.
    I still have ICT coursework to do though :/
    Just finished now, feels so good B) No idea what to do for summer now though apart from replay soulsilver. :k
    I know! I sort of want them right now just to know, but then again I like not having to worry about them until September. :U
    Same! I have religion in like an hour, and then Tech Graph and Technology next week. and then nothing to worry about until September when the results come out.

but apparently they're really delicate or something and I'm as clumsy as a bull so idk what's supposed to be done with them now.
    I'm just happy that Irish and English are over, they're horrible to sit through. :c and I have just over a week left too, can't wait to be FREE~~~~

e: Also I click your eggs everyday just thought you should know.
    everything about it is awful :(
    and I'm okay :') I haven't been coming on the internet very much recently and I feel so out of touch with everything and everyone, and I'm not even making up for it by revising or anything, I just sit on my bed with my cat. SUMMER 2K12
    I know, I can't wait for summer so I can just do nothing. And then fourth year is just like a year off over here, so ~it's all good~
    you have an ict exam? whaat
    and yeah I can't even remember a single case study, there's so many and I think my teacher made some other ones up as well just to be a prick
    but yeah apart from exams how have you been <3
    I've got some things lined up. It looks like I'll assist my school advisor on a show or two, and I'm in the process of becoming an associate designer with another well known designer. So, really the plan is for success, work, not being poor and dying alone.. :)
    that's gooooood :'). I have 4 left and they've all been fine so far apart from spanish which was horrible.
    I don't know how I'm going to do geography though. We didn't even finish the syllabus ahfkgjsh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…