• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
fango pango
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, it was alright. Everyone died which sucked but other than that it was fun. Wbu?
    Yea it would be cool. I got a lot of friends on Xbox. But I doubt that will ever happen. :(
    lol Yep thats good for me. But anytime I get a Reaper, its a good streak since I can usually get at least 10 kills with a Reaper in a good map and if it doesn't get taken down. So for me 8 or 9 I forgot. lol
    I love using a predater missil and going straight to a reaper. OMG I'm getting all excited just typing this lmao
    Oh. Btw I rarely come here anymore so if you want to say something to me do it on twitter. I unblocked you there because I simply don't care anymore what happened back in the day
    Also, when your using a predator missile, you see the whole team together, but your pred gets destroyed by a trophy system. I hate that ****!
    If I usually play with squeekers I just Mute them. I always mute actually, unless if I'm playing with a party. Its hard to concentrate when you hear someone yelling "****ing camping ***!!"
    Ha nice.
    So I tried Face-off today and I really enjoyed it! I'm definately buying the map pack. My first game I went 29-9.
    Yep I hated that too! That happaned to me a lot. I wasn't too good in Black Ops, though. I would use Care Package, Black Bird, Chopper Gunnar.
    Ah I hate that! Once I was playing Domination in Resistance, this was like 3 weeks after MW3 was realeased, and I had a 22 killstreak going on. I see that we're losing flag C and I run and see 3 guys and just after I killed one guy, the game ends. I was really pissed and sad. lol
    Nice! Thats better than me. lol. What has been your best game on MW3? Mine was 89-3 on village. Thats where i got the 50 killstreak. :D
    LOL That happens alot but people mainly die from Stealth Bombers. Dome is such a small map its pretty hard to get killstreaks but I just use shotguns (mainly USAS, KSG rarely). Butt everytime I play in Dome I always end up going like 45-26, since I die a lot there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…