• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No. >_< CN aired it yesterday at noon, but my mom decided to take me to the library... I couldn't find it on YouTube, and I need my parents' Dish Network username and password if I want to watch it on Bring It.
    Lol, I knew that already. But yeah, thanks for acknowledging the fact that I don't like spoilers. :)
    Wait, when?
    I wasn't able to watch the second episode because I didn't have access to a TV yesterday. >_< I'll see if CN re-airs the episode before next Tuesday. If not, I'll watch it on YouTube.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't give me any spoilers. ;)
    Haha, that sure was a funny moment. :)

Yeah, I hope Sam is good at Pokemon. A knowledge of Pokemon would be useful if the campers had to tame the mutant animals and use them to battle each other. xD
    I was totally clueless about ACR being a nickname, because I usually go by Arti. ;)
    Yeah, I know, I can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes.
    What's ACR? xD Dawn's probably my favorite, but I like all of 'em to be honest. Sure, Lightning is arrogant and Anne Maria is Snooki, but honestly I find them to be more funny than annoying.
    mmm....i need a mixed set. tangrowth has pretty good attacking stats.

and your weak to volca and scrotom? a good stone edge will get volca, but maybe put sr on maro, just to be sure. i cant remember the rest of the team, but i'll post on your thread. can you test my team? with the screelix?
    how viable would this moveset be for tangrowth?

sludge bomb/earthquake | hp [fire] | power whip | rock slide
    haha, yeah, i googled and tried it, but doesnt work on 3ds.
    2: ill look up that formula
    3: thank you! "bang bang goes the broken glass" is a direct reference.
    what threats do you have on your team? also, are you able to do calcs? if so, can you see if my armaldo can ohko specs galvantula? and see how galvantula does against him?

(and idc what my friend says. the song holiday obviously references kristallnacht.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…